Strategy -

A camping strategy, no way?!

As long as you're not a point fiending monkey and looking for distance, here you go-

4 players CAN get far...

Requirement -- CLAYMORES!!

From the starting area, open up the first door down stairs BUT NOT the 2nd door.. Some of you already assume Im going to propose an alley camp.. well thats just dumb. You can choose your own rounds however, from here head back to the starting area and upstairs opening all the way to the stage, only stopping to earn points or check the box what ever the case may be....

Player 1 does the almighty loop around the stage players 2-3-4 Head BACK to the room with the fire pit... Your goal, is to allow players 2-3 to face down the hall shooting @ everything coming, while also checking the window to your direct right periodically. Player 4 is in charge of the windows, killing all the zombies trying to come thru them and repairing them.. Between rounds, players 2-3-4 plant claymores thru out the room.

If the swarm becomes too much to handle.. every backs up to the window by the fire pit and turns the trap on, the zombies will NOT run around the wall they will run right into the fire... This system is extremely effective as long as you can handle yourself well and hold off from using the fire trap till late in the round... the KEY to a good system.. Is WELL laid claymores incase some get thru the windows, also the player 1 on the stage needs to SWARM the zombies heavy, to reduce the spawning in the trap room. As the stage player kills his swarm the zombies will return, but not in mass as only so many can come thru windows adjacent to an area players are in.

My roomies and I do this and it's amazing, the amount of claymores you will have in the room will disgust you, on top of which, if everything falls thru, you can always open the door to the alley and run thru unspawned areas to escape.

It's clever, I wish I had a photo of all of our claymores.. we had them lined, across the entire floor... For all of you vets, you also know, there is a fine line where you can repair windows in a forward-backward motion where zombies can and can not hit you.

Anyways.. Im tired.. no idea why I posted this and i ramble a lot.. if you have any questions theres a good chance I may not answer them, but enjoy :) Hahaha...

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How far did you get on this? Might be fun for the first 20 rounds, maybe 30 max then gets insanely slow if you haven't died by then.

Also seems to me this might cause "G_Spawn: No Free Entities" error if the claymores aren't set off for too many rounds?

• 3 weeks later...

Why 3 players in that room? My strategy puts 2 in that room, 1 on the Stage, and 1 making loops going counterclockwise from lobby to upstairs to MP40 room to dressing room to stage to theater and continuing. I posted my strategy which is very similar to yours but I don't like 3 people in that room because the hoard would overwhelm 3 people pretty consistently, but with only 2 it's reasonable