illuminati and freemason at Ascension?

I was looking around and I noticed a LOT of these little papers, that have illuminati symbols that when decoded say 'MOON'. There are 3 in the room where Richtofen's matryoshka is, 1 by the speed cola machine, and then I believe there is another somewhere else but I don't remember. Then, also in the room with Richtofen's matryoshka doll I found a paper with the Freemason symbo.( that compass thing).

Der Riese had some illuminati messages that held parts to the story, so maybe they're the key to finding out more? So has anyone else found any more of these illuminati messages of anything else like this?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, I found the illuminati MOON messages a while ago, I haven't found the freemason symbol so good find :D

and to AlphaSnake

while you do have an interesting theory there(based primarily on iron sky)

I don't think that a NAZI moon base would fit into the game

don't get me wrong, I want a moon base map. But nazis?

Hear me out, it would make more sense to have a Soviet moon base, here is why.

A soviet moon base would be probable because the Soviet union developed rockets that could visit the moon, these N-1 rockets never got there in real life but lets say they have. Instead of making hundreds of journeys to the moon to build a base, they could have simply sent a single teleporter and used it as a portal for building materials, supplies, and personnel.

Now they probably would have built it to study and conduct experiments on element 115 as the element is abundant on the moon, since the moon takes the hits of over %80 of the objects heading towards earth.

In your description the moon base was constructed via flying saucers hauling materials

I think that Treyarch is trying to deviate from all of these "Nazi UFO" conspiracies and trying to come up with their own thing

Although, an awesome easter egg idea that I had in mind would be a series of radios that describe a war with a nearby nazi moonbase for the element 115. What do you think?

Sorry dude, if there is a base it is a Nazi one... The Moon references go right back to Der Riese... The Moon had 115 then and then Nazi know about it... Vril... It's all there... (Later confirmed in the Data Servant Terminal Files).

They went to the Moon, and the Russians & Americans are racing against each other to get there first, it make perfect sense to me...

I only used Ironsky as a Visual reference, so you could imagine it in your minds eye...

Ironsky doesn't have to exclusive rights to a Nazi Moon base, I heard this conspiracy from my uncle about 15 years ago, this is why it stands out to me so much... I've heard this before LOLZ...

My conspiracy research background helped me out too...

I have an abillity to see things others don't...

Hope this helps you understand my thinking on this.

Regards Snake.

Lol, yeah I know you didn't base your theory around Iron Sky, i was joking :D

It looks like there is substantial evidence for either a nazi moon base, and a soviet moon base. It's just a matter of opinion to which one a person prefers. I personally prefer the soviet version

heck there might even be an american moon base, if treyarch happens to stumble upon this article :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Horizon

I really hope you check out that article, it's the most outlandish thing ever proposed in real life :D

Sorry dude, if there is a base it is a Nazi one... The Moon references go right back to Der Riese... The Moon had 115 then and then Nazi know about it... Vril... It's all there... (Later confirmed in the Data Servant Terminal Files).

They went to the Moon, and the Russians & Americans are racing against each other to get there first, it make perfect sense to me...

I only used Ironsky as a Visual reference, so you could imagine it in your minds eye...

Ironsky doesn't have to exclusive rights to a Nazi Moon base, I heard this conspiracy from my uncle about 15 years ago, this is why it stands out to me so much... I've heard this before LOLZ...

My conspiracy research background helped me out too...

I have an abillity to see things others don't...

Hope this helps you understand my thinking on this.

Regards Snake.

Perhaps every country did. We don't have much about the US. But if Russia was sending monkeys to the moon to get 115 for Project Mercury, they MUST have had a way for them to get back. And Germany, there's plenty of evidence. Oh, and to add to the Russians there is also a crashed rocket by the power building. I know it's russian because of the design and the CCCP on its right side.

And sorry about the freemason thing, it's just an illuminati pyramid. There's a smudge at the bottom that made it look like the freemason compass.

Heres a new angle not many talk about...

The Chinese. So when the Shit hit the fan and America nuked Japan.

What happened at Shi No Numa, It was Located in the Sumatra swamps.

The 115 Metorite was hugh, I don't think the Germans managed to move it after the Shi No Numa outbreak? So is it still there?

Or did the Red army find it?

Maybe in CoD 9 by Treyarch we get to see a Red Dawn of the Dead... ;) Wolverines anyone...

Woods would fit right in with his tattoo:

Wow, this is new thread material right here, don't ya'll bogart this now ya hear?

Regards Snake.

isn't SNN located in japan?

yes, it's definitely located in japan, the computer terminal proves it.

why would the Germans move the meteorite from Japan? they already have their own supply. And second, the thing isn't that big, it's even small enough to be put on the bed of a truck and driven out of the facility should that need arise. If the red army found it, big whup, they already posses vast quantities of it from tunguska

isn't SNN located in japan?

yes, it's definitely located in japan, the computer terminal proves it.

why would the Germans move the meteorite from Japan? they already have their own supply. And second, the thing isn't that big, it's even small enough to be put on the bed of a truck and driven out of the facility should that need arise. If the red army found it, big whup, they already posses vast quantities of it from tunguska

Post your evidence then of Shi No Numa's location, there are not that many swamps in Japan...

The Invasion of Sumatra by Imperial Japanese forces took place from 14 February to 28 March 1942. The invasion was part of the Pacific War in South-East Asia during World War II and led to the capture of the island. The invasion of Sumatra was planned to occur prior to the invasion of Java to destroy the west flank of the allies and to give access to Java.

By red army I ment China you numb nuts... (this is said in jest) :)

Sorry, can I get some back up from some one who has been around a while I thought this was all known...

Regards snake...