Strange infinite ammo glitch

Mclenzi

I was playing with a friend of mine and we noticed that when he would switch weapons, his ammo would replenish. So here's how it happened...

He had a PaP'd HK for awhile and when he would switch nothing would happen. After a few rounds he got a Crossbow as his other weapon and PaP'd it. This is when things got strange, from this point until the end of the game if he would switch from his HK to his Crossbow and back, his ammo would replenish (except the mag that's in the gun).

We noticed a few things that needed to be true for this to work. His mag had to have a few bullets shot out of it when he switched weapons and it worked best when he had over 500 left over. Now this might not seem all that useful having to switch that much, but if you're hoarding zombies like we were, it made all the difference when you actually have time to switch and switch back.

I tried this again last night and it worked, you need to get the HK first and PaP, then the Crossbow and PaP it. I do not have video, but i will try and take video tonight to show everyone. Im letting you guys know because I'm sure someone will try it by the time I film it. If you do, let me know how it worked out! :D

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The same thing kinda happened to my friend except it was every time he got downed. He had an HK and Ray gun i think. Then on the like 10th time it didn't work.

Yeah i've noticed that too, it doesn't always work, but it works most of the time. I tried last night to get video of it the Crossbow/HK glitch but it didn't come out clear. I will do it again tomorrow, a buddy is coming over so we can play all day.

I want to do this...bad. But whenever I play my friends they yell at me if I upgrade anything besides the Ray Gun, Thundergun, HK, or RPK. Oh wel...

Your friends are retarded then... it comes to a point where you have so many points it doesnt hurt to upgrade what ever, but I dont usually upgrade till 20's..