Lets reminisce, shall we?

Kt0zeWXqV8k

Wow, epic isn't it?

I think that it was the stuff like this that really made people into zombies at first. I think to at least put some sense into their story lines, they should make some more trailers like this for future zombie maps, heck, maybe they should even make the trailers for Kino and Ascension? who's with me? :mrgreen:

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, epic isn't it?

I think that it was the stuff like this that really made people into zombies at first. I think to at least put some sense into their story lines, they should make some more trailers like this for future zombie maps, heck, maybe they should even make the trailers for Kino and Ascension? who's with me? :mrgreen:

x2! Woot!

• 4 weeks later...

The trailers for WaW Zombies were way better! Shi No Numa's and Der Riese's were great!

The one for Ascension, it's crap!!!! And they made it last 1:15 for the element, but we already freakin' know what it is, why tell us this now?!!! They are just being lazy with their work now. Look at how long it took them to make a map pack compared to the others.

Would like to see trailers for Kino, Five, and Ascension (remade)!

Kino - 115

Five - Wont Back Down

Ascension - Abracadavre

This trailer honestly changed me in a gaming perspective. Before I saw this trailer I mainly played RPG's like Elder scrolls 4 and Fallout 3 which I still play and love them to this day. I did have CoD4 and W@W I didn't have live so I wasn't to into them but I remember playing NDU and thinking "Hmm I wonder if their are new maps?". So I hopped on youtube I could barely sit down for a week because I was so umped for Der Riese but when I got my hands on that game it was like that trailer so damn good.That trailer was the root cause I came to this amazing site for answers and I got more than just great answers I got something much better an awesome community. But nowadays these trailers just make me think well it looks ok. Treyarch needs to get their magic back and make some kick ass trailers!