Nuketown as Next Zombie Map? Not Impossible...

Remember how Nuketown is in a desert? Well, it could possibly be the next destination for a zombie-fest, especially if our next zombie map takes us to Area 51/Groom Lake...as many of us know by now, there have been many hints and clues to an Area 51 map...by Nuketown being the next map, I don't necessarily mean Zombies breaking in through the Yellow house or whatever, but Area 51 could simply be partially based off of Nuketown, like Ascension was based off of Launch, or Der Riese based off of Nightfire, stuff like that...while there aren't many things in the background of Nuketown to suggest it being a zombie map, Richtofen's books there are already something to build off of as thinking of nuketown as a possible map...I know there aren't many strong things to support it other than the Richtofen books, but I put 2 and 2 together seeing as Area 51/Groom Lake is in Nevada, and Nuketown is in a desert that looks somewhat like nevada (I would know, I lived there for 11 years)...Please share your thought, and remember, no Trolling! :D

The Panda's out...

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems plausible but the books shouldn't really be a factor in this map. The "Richtofen's books" are just reused textures and old items treyarch didn't bother putting. The books can be found in many maps in multiplayer and is even found in the campaign. I mean based off of what you said, every single map in multiplayer could be a possible zombie map.

Although it's like you said, its not impossible.

That is very true...the Richtofen books are even in Verruckt...right now, I'd probably rate the likeliness of Nuketown being a zombie map a 4 out of 10, but there are enough pieces in place for at least some parts of the map to be reused should treyarch wish to make it into somewhat of a zombie map...

The Panda's out...

Anything is possibly, just not everything is plausible.

And Nuketown doesn't really have any legitimate zombies hints. Mostly just a jumble of Easter eggs, double rainbow, books, Mason & Woods mailbox, WMD truck, etc.

Nothing directly relatable to zombies like on maps like Discovery or Firing Range.