Where's The WunderWaffle??????

Bombrocks

Treyarch has done an outstanding job with ascension and I love the ideas of putting new perks into the game such as PHD flopper and Stamina as for the guns I don't understand how the ray gun is still in the game and the wunderwaffle is no where to be found. The addition of the Thunder gun is awesome I like the gun but it doesn't make sense how there is only three guns worth using which are Thunder gun, Ray gun and RPK. The WunderWaffle does what the Thunder gun really can't it kills hordes of zombies whereas; the Thunder gun blows a gust of wind at the zombies some of which don't die and it also has a limited supply of ammo as well. So all I'm saying is it would make the gameplay more better if the WunderWaffle was reintroduced in ascension.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It was destroyed when Richtofen overloaded the MDT in Der Riese (See Kino Intro), sending them back to Kino Der Toten... From there they went forwards to Ascension (See Shi No Numa Black Ops Ascension Transmission)...

This can all be found in the Transmissions section of the first post here:

Nazis Zombies Ultimate Media Thread (New Ascension Audio)

Oh, and welcome to CoDz... Why not make an introduction post in the members section. ;)

Hope this helps out...

There is no change to Kino or Ascension as far as the Thunder Cannon is concerned..

THEY DO GET UP with a PaP'd TG, I've witnessed it a # of times as TG + Ray is my combo...

There is a very legitimate reason why the Wunder Waffle no longer exists, beyond the supposed story that it was destroyed in the teleporter. The reason for implementing its destruction into the story was because plain and simple.. it's Over Powered... Having a gun that chains thru 50 people even around corners with an insta kill.. is to powerful, with the way we all kite now... when would you die? Just run in a circle when you collect 1 phase of spawns turn and shoot into them, eventually you'd get a max ammo :P

Im sure in maps to come, they'll re-examine the story and say no wait it wasnt destroyed but sent in time to [insert new map name here] and it will be our beloved gun, but possibly nerfed due to it's over powered nature. Like you can get ANY power ups with it's use, or it has limited range, or limited ammo like the TG...

But for now lets face it, if you had the Wunder Waffle in Kino or Ascension, how 'easy' would it be to stride right to 40+ w/o a hick up.. and 'easy' is not the point of zombies...

Now some of you may argue, well in der reise it was freaking hard to stay alive even with it, etc etc etc...

Der is tighter area's, w/few escapes, as where ever it would be that you would go to run away zombies can spawn, yes there are areas in Der you can 'kite' but they are tight and make very little room for a mistake, so the WW w/in that map is not so far fetched, more often then not in Der, you die by being cornered and not while kiting. Having the ability to chain a weapon around a corner gives you opportunity for escape and not a means to take advantage of the games AI... Which even though we ALL kite... Kiting IS taking advantage of the games AI... I wouldnt be surprised if zombies got even smarter in maps to come and would 'stop' chasing you for a second to change directions. That way, to disallow kiting.. Anyways im getting off subject...

My point is, the maps we've been playing allow for the over powered nature of the Wunder Waffle to take hold and make it 'easy mode'.

Im sure it will be back one day, but for now, it doesn't make sense to the challenge of the game.