Notice Boards Analysis Required!

Ok, i am bored of mystery man easter egg dead ends and think we need to get back to der riese basics...

There are notice boards with info and picture scattered throughout Ascension and i am yet to see an analysis of these. I was looking at them earlier and they appeared to be mostly maps and documents.

Any pictures from computer files would be best uploaded (better graphics).

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i to was wondering about those boards. i took a look but could really decipher anything other than the pictures. two of them are what i like to call "google maps" as they look like something off google earth. but back on track, i see one looks like a bridge (possibly a place to channel power of some sort) that could be the one we blow up in payback. you know when we board the heli and start blow crap up. ya well anyways it kinda looks like that to me. also it could be the bridge in san fransico (can remember what its called as i dont live in the us) but i really doubt that. im still trying to match the maps but with little luck...

thanks for the link. as a matter of fact i just went back and took a look at the boards. i found alot of blury documents and a very interesting letter as i thought it might have maxis's signiture. (but im not sure so dont hold me to that) i also found that there are 5 pictures in total on the board i looked at but i know for a fact there is more boards. i found that two are views of what looks like area 51 like the link describes and 1 is too small to tell. the pictures on the other hand i found interesting as one was a birds-eye view of a runway (like you said) and one was what i can only tell is a bridge because of it's arctitecture and the fact there's buildings behind it. (it's the picture in the link provided above) i'm going to contimplate all this but what it looks like is that the next or very near future map might as well be AREA 51.

thoughts....

*edit* taking another look at the picture makes it look more like an airbase than i bridge so that makes life a bit easier :)

i've been around them again. i found some more around the pack-a-punch. there in the windows but you need a sniper to see the pictures clearly. so far i found almost 5 maybe 6 boards of the same documents and pictures. might be worthwhile taking a closer look and not just analysing through the game.