Requests for things to try - Help with spelling

Xieon

Now I personally don't think that there is anything else to the egg, but I'm showing a kid and his buddies how to do it, so might as well...

Anything you want us to try when/during/before/after the death machine. I'm going to red out the area's completed so it's like a checklist.

Help with the bold and underline section please

Green area's are completed.

We're going to:

1) Try to answer all three phones Can someone tell me the phone location

___ location 1 (phd flopper)

___ location 2 (room next speedcola)

___ location 3 (?)

2) Blow up rocket

3) get all dolls

___ Doll in swamp

___ Doll in speed cola room

_____ Doll in stakeout room

____ Doll #4

___ Can someone tell me where the other dolls are

4) Get all radios

__ 1 2 3 4 5 6

5)Get the teddy bears

6)Do the steps

6.1) Spell hitsam, then hyena then luna

Can you spell hitsam and hyena in the same game, my list only has there one H.

Guns tried used in last known step:

So let me know what else we should try.

Help: Could someone tell me the order of the landers to spell out Hitsam then Hyena (or otherway) then lander.

Or if I find a map online, can someone tell me what you spell first hitsam or hyena

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The last doll is on the floor above Juggernaught, its sitting on the desk.

EDIT: The last phone is in the starting room on the wall right next to the lander.

Thanks [brains] we got booted last night at round 16 and were pissed. It seems they still didn't fix the servers.

First try on the box, 3 rayguns & blackholes :evil: we were going far. When we got booted we had some sickles, three rayguns, hk21, black holes, dolls, not sure what else but even after we finished we were going to make it far.

2) Blow up rocket

How would you do that if you've already completed the third node? The rocket has to have been launched. Also, you'd need to upgrade.

I was just using the thread as a running checklist, highlighting what was done in green, also so the users could see and help out with any eggs I missed. We got 2 rayguns from the box where the box spawned at, also had the crossbow. When we blew it up we had two of our three rayguns, and the crossbow shooting it for fun lol.

You can blow it up with a Raygun, Law Rocket, Crossbow, or China Lake

If I'm doing the egg, I make sure to do as many things as I can that are possible. Meaning the rocket isn't launching until we have the weapons to blow it up. I've taken the law out of the box on like a round 18 before just so I could blow it up. It's hard with the law, really damn hard with the China Lake.