Did the programers of black ops even care?

baltostar

I've heard rumors floating around that the programmers where treated rather poorly and that there was a large turn around on programmers. (Programmers are higher-ed and then leave after a short time).

Does anyone know anything more about this as I don't have any evidence to support the rumors.

One site says that many of the workers treated black ops as a job. http://www.careerbliss.com/company-reviews/black-ops-entertainment-reviews-2317874/review-354547/

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just something you might want to know.

I know, Perl, PHP, HTML, C++,Java, and Visual Basic.

I know how to program pretty well, and honestly, most program are crap. Each programmer has their own style, thas why there are so many comments'

#addition of brains
brains = brains + 1
#Check to see if you have enough brains
int bannanaphone = 100l;
object(lander);
object(lander2);
if brains >= bannaphone
{
#you win the game
game(win);
}
{
else
#you drop the soap biotch
brains = 0;
life = 0;
bannaphone = 2000020401020;
}
A lot of code doesn't have to make sense, and most of the time programmers debug thir programs, and when they find a bug instead of writing a new code they usually just mickey moust a code. For exampe, a program to find the answer to 1 + 1 + 1.
int num1 =1;
int num2= 1;
int num3=1;
int total = 3;

total = total + int1 + int2 + int3;
return(total);
#This would return 6 and not 3, a simple answer would be to take out the total from one line, instead a programmer might.

int offby = total - 3;
total = total = offby;
return(total);

Alright. I have no idea why others around here at my school say that they where treated poorly but that's what rumors are. I just wanted some facts and you made a good point at the source of that info.

because schools are breeding grounds of nasty rumors and misinformation among the students

Take what you hear with a grain salt