The Lost Lunar Landers

AlphaSnake

I get the feeling that there are two missing landers somewhere in Ascension.

Lunar Lander A [A] Possiable the Lander station in the centrifuge room.

Lunar Lander B [Б]

Lunar Lander C [C] Missing Lander? Could be the station we fly in from.

Lunar Lander D [Д]

Lunar Lander E [E] Missing Lander? This is the one that bothers me!?

Where is this landing station?

Lunar Lander F [Ф] This is the Phi symbol also known as the Golden Ratio...

-------------------------------------------------------

The modern Russian alphabet is a variant of the Cyrillic alphabet and contains 33 letters:

The Cyrillic alphabet (pronounced /sɨˈrɪlɪk/) or azbuka is an alphabetic writing system developed in the First Bulgarian Empire during the 10th century AD at the Preslav Literary School. It is used in various languages, past and present, of Eastern Europe and Asia, especially those of Slavic origin, and also non-Slavic languages influenced by Russian.

The alphabet is derived from the Greek uncial script, augmented by ligatures and consonants from the older Glagolitic alphabet for sounds not found in Greek. Its name derives from tradition that it was invented by the two Greek brothers, Saints Cyril and Methodius, who brought Christianity to the southern Slavs. Modern scholars consider it more likely that Cyrillic was actually developed and formalized by early disciples of Cyril and Methodius.

I still think there is more to the reason that Treyarch use of the Phi (Ф) symbol as even the Russian alphabet is linked back to the greek alphabet.

Treyarch are tricky using Phi as this turns out to be F in Russian/English which would indicate 6 Lunar lander pads scattered about.

Plus the fact that most of the Mystery man easter egg happens in the Phi (Ф) region of Ascension.

This was also found in Der Riese, Kino, Five, GKNOVA drop documents and now in Ascension...

What does it all mean...?

There is more to Phi than meets the eye.

(Ф) Phi The Golden Ratio

Randomness from Snakes brain.

Sorry if its a repeat topic. Let me know what you lot think.

Regards Alpha.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that there not in the map. They are implied, like the teleporter node on the mainframe in Der Riese, and also in Shin No Numa...

There is no actual missing landers per say. However two questions need to be answered.

1. Where do we fly into Ascension from? Implied Lander station outside of Ascension maybe?

2. Could there be another Implied lander station, oh say maybe on the actual rockets third stage module itself:-

Check this out:-

Zombies going to the Moon

Regards Snake.

I don't know about two missing landers, but there were originally 5. If you go look at the code, they are labeled 1,3,4,5. The question is where is 2?

Check out baltostar's posts concerning the coding. As a fellow programmer, I can vouch that he knows his stuff (more so than the people on here just throwing out random theories).

Please can you post a link to that topic.

Thank you for that you have confirmed this for me now.

I still believe there is six, like you said 2 is missing, that could be on the rockets third stage like I said above.

We must have boarded the lander somewhere outside of Ascension giving the 6th lander station...

Regards Snake.

i dont get it,, are you physically looking for other landers on the map? or evidence of more landers involved with the plot? 3arc probly had hopes for more landers but it just didnt meet the bottom line, leaving the ground work for the other landers there in a way.