Cool idea for mp map "Discovery" as a future zombie map

OK this idea came from the top of my head but i hope you think this is a good theory.

So this zombie map is flashback map( like Project Nova level)

Its about Richtofen telling the gang ,after they win at ascension ,about his 1st ever nazi zombie encounter set in Feb. 1945 in arctic germany

He tells them this for 4 reasons

1.This is one of the first bases group 935 had before Der riese and the scientists there just worked on V-2 rockets and studied element 115.

2.This where he worked with Dr Maxis, Dr K. Blondie, and Dr Porter.

3.This is where Richtofen really came up with the first ever wunderwaffe

that you can use while playing this map and would look like a box with crank that you have to use to recharge it. And when you shoot , its just like killing with the dg2 but with a bigger kill spread.

4.This is where the FIRST ever zombies came about because all the scientists got exposed to long to 115 while making a V-2 rocket with the element, which ill get to later, and the infected scientists soon infected all the the nazi soldiers there too.

So as for the map in general

Charecters: Dr. Maxis, Dr Richtofen, Dr K. Blondie, and Dr porter.

Weapons:

- WW2 weapons return

-Start off with Walther P38

-On the wall: Kar98k, Gewehr 41, mp40, stg44, type 100, trench gun, double barrel/ sawed off shotgun, thompson, fg42, and the m1a1 carbine.

-The box: guns off the wall, Browning, Mg42, PPSH 41, DP28, Flamethrower, Ray gun ,and 357.magnum. Also new weapons in the box the wunderwaffe, ice picks, and a New rocket launcher that uses V-2 rockets and looks just like the valkyrie rockets and is called the "Ark Angel".

Well tell me what you think. ;) peace

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice idea, i like it, especially the addition of the DP28.

But i just have to say, V-2 rockets are HUGE, like a scaled down Apollo rocket. So how do you have a V2 rocket launcher?

It's like a mini rocket launcher version. With great strength against hordes of zombies.