Just a question

Bongo

Hi, im new ish, been here for a while just never got round to registering lol

Anyway i was just thinking, what happens if the scientist takes both your guns? I imagine most people either kill him or get a new gun so by the time he comes again you already have two guns. Surely we can't be expected to send em back to hell with our bare hands. It would be awesome if thats what we were supposed to do, lose all our guns then get something in return. I highly doubt it though, more than likely it will just give us a pistol

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You will find if you play the map a couple of times that he does not come after you twice. The scientist will only take one of your guns! If you have a ray gun or a winters howl in your team, there is no excuse for not killing him.

Not exactly.

If he steals your weapons in the first thief round and you don't manage to kill him you'll just have 1 gun.

if you still have 1 gun till the next thief round and he steals it again you got ntohing in your hands, you can only knife.

What kind of idiot would get their gun taken and then wait 5 more rounds without buying another gun?!? However, yes it is possible to have no guns. This only normally happens when you re-spawn on a doctor round and he takes away your original pistol. For a strat: If you run around the catwalk in the war room (middle level) it is very easy to kill him.

For a strat: If you run around the catwalk in the war room (middle level) it is very easy to kill him.

ye thats generally how i kill him because as long as you don't have a heavy weapon he can't catch you, its funny though when people run too far and he turns around without them noticing.

also you can do it in the start room running around the table but gotta have ballistic knife or somthin like that