Kino der toten not a comercial theatre?

hi guys and gals,

right i dont wanna get shot down for this cos of the whole abanded theatre thing that everyone sticks to but i believe after a bit of research that kino may have been used for something slightly worse than performing on stage.

if anyone has read the post kino der toten is not 1960s that was also by me however that is still up for debate this post however is a questionable theory okay so bare that in mind...

so i will now list a variety of things that make me believe kino was not a comercial theatre

...the nazi flags everywhere.

...the pictures of group 935.

...the turret guns seem to be in place for an escape from the stage.

...the podium on which the turret gun is placed in the theatre.

...the actual setup of the theatre strikes me as odd as the boxes are located at the rear of the auditorium where there is normally a balcony rather than down the sides.

...the few destroyed chairs left in the rubble appear to have shackles or straps on the arms.

...my best piece of evidence raises many questions and answers very few.

WHEN I SAID EARLIER BARE WITH ME I HOPE YOU ARE STILL HERE. cos now it gets interseting

i cant get the picture into this post however i can easily explain where you will find it. from the main menu>der riese>bulletin boards. easy enough.

now scroll to the second picture where you shoud see four little pictures on a cork board.

the one closest to the top is slightly right of the centre and this is what i want you to look at.

now to keep you guys in suspense i will not divulge to you anything about this picture.

but when you do go you will realise that as der riese is set just after WW2 then this picture seems out of place.

my theory is that kino der toten was actually a brainwashing facility where the re-animated corpses where strapped to chairs and made to watch nazi propaganda or teletubbies or something to make them behave the way the nazis wanted them too.

but as always when you deal with living dead it went tits up. not sure what happened maybe one got loose and the others snapped out of there trance and follwed this pied piper of the flesh craving dead. whatever happened it happened. more than likely though sam had something to do with it well anyhow these zombies cause havoc wrecked everthing the turret guns were activated as Dr's fled the stage. people running everwhere.

at this point we digress to another theory

gas zombies- i believe that these zombies were a backup plan for the events i am describing they were HYENAS with a dormant form of nova 6 in them waiting with element 115 to re-animate these crawlers (electronically activated) explaining there presence after power activation. now as we know HYENAS often prey on other predators kills. in other words eat the dead. the scientisis thought they could release these zombies if ever the dead tried to attack and there primal prey would be the zombies. again however something went wrong the dead hyenas no longer wanted to eat the dead. that would destroy there kind as they would eliminate themselves. no they craved the living and joined the hunt for humans. humans reached the lobby and had left messages to any future investigators to warn them. and in the presence of element 115 the zombies are still animated so cannot leave the theatre.

any way the picture was the main thing so head on over to carbonfibah's post and see for yourself.

guys please feel free to debunk my theory. as all we have are theories to link with other theories until we have a giant theory without any condescending shizzle.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

well it doesn't seem like a normal theater to start, there is both a cinema screen ("Kino" is a movie theater) and a dressing room for actors, you can find props scattered around, and it has live theater equipment.

So it could be an old-style live action theater that was being converted into a cinema, but then commandeered by nazi scientists to do their deeds

Most theatres built in the 20's and 30's (I'm basing this off the arcitecture and Nazi references) were duel purpose and had facilities for live actors and stage productions. Kino's floors are also the checked marble that appears in a few of the zombie maps hinting at Freemason/Illuminati contruction. So it's entierly possible this was private theatre for the entertainment of the elite(Freemason/Illuminati) prior to the loss of the war and decimation of Berlin when it was repurposed for the needs of 935.