CoDz Clan tag

Daveyjone

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i wonder why codz is blocked for us :(

basically people went around saying they were from cod, hackers would use that to explain why they were 10th prestiege, also as its sort of the guys who made the games clan :P 3arc is also blocked so your not a bot from combat training :D on CoD MW2, IW is a banned clan tag as well as cod, here its 3arc and cod

basically people went around saying they were from cod, hackers would use that to explain why they were 10th prestiege, also as its sort of the guys who made the games clan :P 3arc is also blocked so your not a bot from combat training :D on CoD MW2, IW is a banned clan tag as well as cod, here its 3arc and cod

I see.

But on MW2 I can use IW as my clantag lol. I'm on PS3.

Lets change clantag to 115. so we now that we are from codzombies, what do you guys think? :P

I see.

But on MW2 I can use IW as my clantag lol. I'm on PS3.

Lets change clantag to 115. so we now that we are from codzombies, what do you guys think? :P

ive seen players with that unfortunately.. :( also IW is hacked now so you can :D