Der Leuchtturm ?

What about the lighthouse? Why would 3arc put a picture of a lighthouse if there wouldnt be a map for it? I mean why not put a map in England bcuz England was involved in ww2 and they could have found German technolgy leading to their own zombie creations.

And also i still don't understand why ascension was the next map bcuz they never showed any easter eggs leading towards to a rocket place except for the teleporter room with the rocket. And speaking of that room has anyone made an in depth thread of that room bcuz there is tv in the room that show a house like the one in villa. And think about villa as the lighthousemap becuase there is a sort beach part outside the map . :roll: who knows what treyarch has in store for us.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont forget the images of the eifel tower from der riese. pretty much all the info treyarch gives us in the maps just leads to more questions, lol. it can be very confusing. and there were hints to ascension, such as the ascension scientist group in the campaign along with some books with edward richtofen DG2 DG3 on them. these were on the campaign mission executive order i think. and beware of the six, and there were 6 ascension scientists. all of those were given to us by treyarch as hints to ascension. so somewhere im sure is a hint to the next map. we'll prob realize what it is when the next one comes out, until then we will have many ideas...

dont forget the images of the eifel tower from der riese. pretty much all the info treyarch gives us in the maps just leads to more questions, lol. it can be very confusing. and there were hints to ascension, such as the ascension scientist group in the campaign along with some books with edward richtofen DG2 DG3 on them. these were on the campaign mission executive order i think. and beware of the six, and there were 6 ascension scientists. all of those were given to us by treyarch as hints to ascension. so somewhere im sure is a hint to the next map. we'll prob realize what it is when the next one comes out, until then we will have many ideas...

Wait a minute those books are used in every map that has a bookshelf in. Treyarch re-use materials alot.