MY THEORY ON THE ZOMBIE NODES

asdwad2321

Hey guys, i would first like to start off by telling you the general knowledge:

- So we know the steps are the same from the single player mission when you escape Vorkuta.

- We also know that everyone is currently stuck on the "raise hell" part of these "nodes"

There are a million or so theories out there. Of those million, 95% are either bullshit or have been proven wrong. However, these are the current steps that HAVE been proven.

Step 1- Secure the keys- Gerrish device thrown at generator, causes to "unlock" the first part on the nodes (hence the keys)

Step 2- Ascend from darkness- Go to the computer and activate it, redirecting power to the trapped man aka Dr. Gerrish. This helps the doctor "ascend" from his trapped location.

Step 3- Rain fire- Press the buttons while "fire is being raised" aka the monkeys dropping from the sky.

Step 4- unleash the horde- Now this one is a little tricky. Unleash the horde is when you stand near that clock for two minutes. Its unleashing the horde because a nuke goes off and causes the next horde of zombies to spawn.

Step 5- Skewer the winged beast- For this, everyone is suppose to use the lunar pads and spell out the word "LUNA".

Step 6- Wield the iron fist- Acquire the death machine

Step 7- Raise hell- currently unknown

Step 8- Freedom- currently unknown

Now comes my own theory. I agree with all the steps until step 5. There IS a way to destroy the rocket before it takes off. This COULD be what it means by skewer the winged beast. You destroy the rocket, THEN do the lunar pads. BUT, another one of my theories is that you keep the rocket alive, and on step 8, you activate the rocket and see what happens. Now thanks to NGT and their 4 part video, they somehow might have passed step 7. They shot at that one locked door near the quick revive and the yellow character gained some points. The reason their death machine only lasted 45 seconds is because the game registered that they had passed the step. They also couldn't buy anything because they were "locked in" and HAD to get to step 8. There must have been a switch or something on the other end of the door, causing the step to be completed. At the end of this step, they should've went to the rocket and tried to launch it. Now, i own a PS3 and have only played ascension a few times at a friends. However, these are my current theories. If you also notice that after you get the death machines, Samantha screams and turns the screen black and white, as if it was when you spawned. And lastly, since so many people are saying the next map would be in the moon, how else would they get there? They would have to use a rocket to reach to the moon. It would make sense that the last step, step 8- freedom, would have to do with them getting on this rocket. My theory is that you activate the rocket after step 7, a cut scene comes where you meet Samantha and she's all pissed and spawns mass amounts of zombies, all the characters get on a lunar pad, go to the rocket, and take off towards the moon. All this happens in a cut scene, so its not interactive.

Well, this post is getting quite long. I have some other theories but i cannot try them until i get the maps, which is March 3rd. Also, PLAYTHEGAMECO claims they will reveal the last step on March 3rd. What are your thoughts on this, because i personally am 50% on it. They did help on the bullshit of henry leingham BUT they're story about "Z" is quite interesting.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yellow player killed a zombie. That's why he got points.

Watch as they walk into the room to begin shooting the door. See anything? No.

As they leave, there's a dead zombie just to the left of the staircase. That's where yellow's 110 points came from. Probably crawled his way into the room from behind them and since yellow was the only one behind the other three at the time, he's the only one that could have seen something come from behind.

How would you fire the rocket after step 7 though? You can't do step 4 without launching the rocket, which is what opens the door to the pressure plate required for step 4 in the first place.

Even if you destroy the rocket to "skewer the winged beast", step 4, "unleash the horde" still cant be done prior to so the order is messed up.