Help me out?

Funkdoc91

Alrighty here goes

Basically i need somebody to host a game for just me, a modded game, now i know the rules against glitching and cheating but not on modding, regardless, the reason i ask is because a fair few weeks ago i was happily playing verruckt, minding my own business, oh crud we died, i quit the lobby and searched again, oh great i've been put with a modder, no worries ill just quit, and as i was about to quit he ended the game and for whatever reason, i gained -2.2 billion exp, now i'm technically classed as level 0 and cannot join any xbox live games (multiplayer or zombies, it says "unlocked at level 1"), so my hope is that i can be invited to a modders game, set my rank to first prestige (which it was before this happened) then quit, if you do not wish to make yourself known PM me or simply add me on xbl, GT is same as forum nick, However when you add me as a friend, state it in a message.

Again i'm fairly certain there are rules against modding games on WaW however under the circumstances i believe i am not doing anything wrong.

I also sent an email to Treyarch support and received no reply, i messaged the guy who did it to me and got no response and all i could do was file a complaint.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic