5th landing pad found. how to get there?

putzee

i am desperate to get to that other landing pad that is off to the side from packapunch, only visible from a flying lander. There is an alleyway streching from speed-cola lander to it. ne way i wanna know what other people think about this. you MUST be able to get there. maybe there are more spare parts to get with the gersch device or something.?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i am desperate to get to that other landing pad that is off to the side from packapunch, only visible from a flying lander. There is an alleyway streching from speed-cola lander to it. ne way i wanna know what other people think about this. you MUST be able to get there. maybe there are more spare parts to get with the gersch device or something.?

Yes, they have already no-clipped out of the map, and have found that it is in fact, decoration.

I think it's just some decoration for the map or something. but I don't hink u can fly there.

And I don't think theres anything else in this easter egg :?

7th Power Node - EE was the end for this map I think. Maybe we've to wait for the next map. :?

You are wrong it is decoration. The 7th node isn't the last Easter egg