Random numbers I found & observations

Powerhouse631

1. The #'s are probably irrelevant, but just throwing them out there anyway. :)

A. 3APAEHO on side of structures outside map by Staminup

B. 380/220V on red sign inside barrier by MPL (bottom door out of starting room)

C. V4462038 by the power switch.

2. Also, and I swear this to be true, there is a light brown pawprint on the moon. Look at it with the L9861. It's a perfect circle with 3 small cirles around the top. Weird....

3. I wonder what the guy meant in one of the radio transmissions about "Thank God they didnt take the diary, I must conduct my research in private". Something along those lines. :?:

4. If you also use the L9861 sniper you can make out some of the text on the intelligence document that has a name on it (which I thought was James Delgado or something like that) that may be pertinent.

My theory on why Richtofen is in a space suit is because I think there are lunar bases on the moon~ a possible sign there may be a moon map. Why else would he be looking like he came from outer space?

Anyway-Take a closer look at these while you play. I'm not feeling well today, didnt write more specific info down & I apologize for that. Just wanted to share things I noticed in order to maybe help people possibly piece things together.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

U sure it wasn't "Jose" delglado AKA JD

I'm not sure. I found it last night & my memory sucks. When I am up to a marathon match I'll write a better description. I feel like crap :cry:

I've been dying to check out what that paper says since day one of release, because I found it on a file cabinet with a pic attached to it & was really curious about what the pic was all about. Maybe the no-clip will give us more info.

Even with my phone camera, you can see a pawprint like shape without a sniper rifle on the moon - A good place to look is on the stairs just before the fire trap near Speed Cola. I make out four definite blobs and a fifth possible blob, which I've outlined above. Could just be random textures but the shape reminds me of the bloody paw prints in Der Riese, so perhaps it's a Hellhound reference.