Ascension Launch/Findings Thread

hungry carr0t

GOOOOOOD morning call of duty zombies...the time is well.....9:35 on my wall clock(oh wow)

ascension is out today, and it is 1200 ms points.

now, first thing's first FINDINGS:

TEDDY BEAR's(SONG)

second floor of start room, theres a teadybear with a scythe, Near the lander by the rocket at the top, theres a bear on top of the wall, the final one is by the 2nd lander are, by the running perk, it is behind a large gate.

Main Cast Dolls:

there are 4 stacking dolls around the map, 1st(takeo) is in the room as phd flopper, to the left of it on a shelf, rhichtofen is in the main power tower, bottom floor, nikoli is in the same room as speed cola, above a shelf, dempsy is in the 2nd lander area, on a barrel next to clamours.

(i beleive that there is an order you have to activate them, or maybe each charecter must activate there own doll at the same time)

theres part of a teleporter by the running perk machine lander

Thats all for now

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3 dolls that look like the characters each onemust be found by the likness, idk what they do when u find all of them, we were one short.

the black hole teleports u

no monkeys(the black whole bomb does that

new power up: bottle,gives u a perk(after monkey round

to all of u who are confused about the rocket: do all 3 landers, go to the power room and activate the button next to the power switch

about landers, they will randomly crash when a monkey round starts, like fall from the sky

i could not find juggers

the voice is different in the beginning for each character

the bears i found were at the lander pad by the rocket and at the power box,they arent hard to find, just look up.

the map is on the back of the lander computers.

you can be killed if ur on the edge of the geforece thing.

in the begging maxis talks about "her"perhaps sam

Nicolai has a sister who as he says is a bitch and makes matroshikia dolls

the pap doesnt look the same to me

the song is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bevws2UDtpw (from Kevin Sherwoods's channel)

yep that's all i know

^There are 4 dolls, one of each character.

And Jugg: As soon as you open the door in the starting room, which leads to all of the stairs (And the box). It's the first set of stairs up, there's a little room as soon as you get to the top of the stairs. There's a (1) on the wall.

okay so exactly what are the dolls for? is there a real reason why we need to find them? is it to activate the power or activate something? please tell me, damn i was gonna download it in the morning, like at 5 in the morning, im in texas, but i couldnt find the download, but i cant wait to play it later wen i get home! =D

xTh3F4ll3n0n3xx

Der riese= 35

Shi no numa- 20 something?

Kino= 27

Five= 27 no glitching

xbox 360 baby =D

okay so exactly what are the dolls for? is there a real reason why we need to find them? is it to activate the power or activate something? please tell me, damn i was gonna download it in the morning, like at 5 in the morning, im in texas, but i couldnt find the download, but i cant wait to play it later wen i get home! =D

xTh3F4ll3n0n3xx

Der riese= 35

Shi no numa- 20 something?

Kino= 27

Five= 27 no glitching

xbox 360 baby =D

so far, the dolls do nothing