Zombies Timeline?

KamiKazee

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it should take place after ascension, due to the Thundergun showing up, and after Five if the winters howl makes its apperance

takes place after ascension? lol wut? he means after Kino

haha thank you, yeah i meant kino, or maybe they are in some crazy ass time loop thing :shock:

I think its like this

1)Der Riese before crew arrived ,everything started there, also Kino in W@W time because they experimented there too, that is why there are those canisters. Also because radios and terminal said it.

2)Then i believe its Verruckt Dempsey was supposed to find Peter there , Natch Der Untoten falls here too , there is not much evidence because its was just an original Zombies idea and 3ARC didnt think they would make a story.

3) Shi no Numa is after because they shipped 115 there, then an outbreak happened. Zombie crew met there.

4) Der Riese again but already taken over Zombies, most of story is explained in the easter eggs there.

5) DG2 made teleporters work differently and were send into the future which we all know is Kino rundown by the outbreak. Here it explains that Maxis and Richtofen experimented on Dempsey, Nikolia and Takeo.

6) Ascension-No one knows why they are going there , but rumors say the rocket was supposed to send them to the moon because 115 is found there too.

Theories all set up by info and intel thats been discovered

*Edit* Five- I think it doesn't fit in story , just for laughs and fun, but according to others JFK knew about zombies and he was discussing about the missile crisis and the zombies outbreaks. In the Labs you clearly see many of the Wunder weapons and also experiments of Winters Howl suggesting US government found it all and were researching everything.

i feel like they should integrate nacht der untoten into the story, like this house was near by der riese or something, or a 115 meteor struck down the plane you were previously flying in before it crashed and then the corpses were reanimated kind of like in Shi No Numa

The Der Riese theory fits better , the americans crashed due to plain malfunctions or maybe 115 effects. So american soldiers decided to take shelter in the building hoping for safety when really their hope will be lost. :twisted:

i feel like they should integrate nacht der untoten into the story, like this house was near by der riese or something, or a 115 meteor struck down the plane you were previously flying in before it crashed and then the corpses were reanimated kind of like in Shi No Numa

The Der Riese theory fits better , the americans crashed due to plain malfunctions or maybe 115 effects. So american soldiers decided to take shelter in the building hoping for safety when really their will be lost. :twisted:

haha yeah! there we go, now nacht doesnt have to be all lonely and noncontributing anymore

The Der Riese theory fits better , the americans crashed due to plain malfunctions or maybe 115 effects. So american soldiers decided to take shelter in the building hoping for safety when really their will be lost. :twisted:

haha yeah! there we go, now nacht doesnt have to be all lonely and noncontributing anymore

haha yea! I love how 3ARC sets up a whole story and not just leaves zombies like a bonus . Preferably I love zombies more than multiplayer!