Kino Der Toten-new secret?!

Mmk so let me start off by saying that I have not seen anything posted about this (probably there has been) but I found something on Kino that is quite interesting. I was messing around with some friends on round 18 (doesn't matter what round this is) and one friend mentioned how awesome it would be to shoot down the chandelier in the theater as a trap. So out of impulse, I shot at it. Well I kept doing so until I heard static! There was a voice recording of what I think is maxis. I couldn't make out all the words but it said "The past two expiriments have been failures....I will try again." I'll look into it more.....unless someone has already found this. Though someone should know.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

yeah, on the shandalier there is one out of apparently three radios..... if you look at the shandelier with a sniper on the stage, and there should be a black box. shoot it, and a message would blurt out...... However another box like that is located through the barrier by the double tap machine, there is a radio on the wall which looks like the multiplayer map, berlin wall..... also if you look at it through a sniper scope, and shoot it, another message would also blurt out..... apparentley treyarch had put another radio in the map somwhere, but so far i havent seen it yet, my theory is that it would be on the speed cola room side, near the dressing room and the portrait rooms.........