Signature on paintings

freakbag tofty

Question

• Answers 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

12 answers to this question

It's Wunder, i looked at it today while playing kino, it DEFINITELY says Wunder. The question is, what does it mean?

This could mean that not only can we get wunder weapons but Tank, Nikolai and Takeo (maybe Richtoffen) are wunder weapons in themselves...

So you mean that they atre pretty much super human weapons (which they are)? Sweet...

Was messing with search terms and dates, 1940, 1943 & 1950 as per the Kino intro, these are some of the things I thought you may find interesting:

Consul General Dr. Erich Windels - The Edwards left in 1937 and rented the house to Germany to house the Consul General Dr. Erich Windels, who was friendly with Canadian Prime Minister

Wendel 1950 Nazi - Nazi invasion of Britain - 1950 Alternate History

Wolfgang Windel - connected to Bismark apparently?

Afew leads I dug up... They maybe nothing, I'm abit busy atm, so I can't dig to much...

I will be back...

Regards Alpha.

Was messing with search terms and dates, 1940, 1943 & 1950 as per the Kino intro, these are some of the things I thought you may find interesting:

Consul General Dr. Erich Windels - The Edwards left in 1937 and rented the house to Germany to house the Consul General Dr. Erich Windels, who was friendly with Canadian Prime Minister

Wendel 1950 Nazi - Nazi invasion of Britain - 1950 Alternate History

Wolfgang Windel - connected to Bismark apparently?

Afew leads I dug up... They maybe nothing, I'm abit busy atm, so I can't dig to much...

I will be back...

Regards Alpha.

We can always count on snake to dig deep for answers!

Anybody know who Friedrich Wilhelm Wunder was or is? I saw a result that said Friedrich Wilhelm Wunder that was, quite ironically for our case, associated with painting, the link also had the date 1792. IF this guy was an old artist, then maybe his descendants could be artists too, and then we might have a clue. But that's only IF he was an old artist. Could be nothing, could be something. Could somebody please continue this search for me, i have not been able to find ANYTHING else about a Friedrich Wilhelm Wunder anywhere...

[EDIT]: When i saw his last name as Wunder, i got very excited. I really hope this is something...