Black Ops Gameplay Clip Contest

Covert Gunman

Without further ado, the winner is...

SHadow12lord

Here's his clip:

Dj1z7Jpl3CY

SHadow12lord, please contact me via PMs so that we can negotiate your prize. :)

Again, thanks to all who participated in this contest, and I hope to see you all back for our next contest. I also hope to see you out on the battlefield playing First Strike. Take care guys.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without further ado, the winner is...

SHadow12lord

Here's his clip:

Dj1z7Jpl3CY

SHadow12lord, please contact me via PMs so that we can negotiate your prize. :)

Again, thanks to all who participated in this contest, and I hope to see you all back for our next contest. I also hope to see you out on the battlefield playing First Strike. Take care guys.

Dam i should have put a video up i have tons of amazing videos :cry: is there any chance that we can do this again?

So does that mean, Covy, that you are looking for lots of kills in a short amount of time, or just plain awesome?

I just wanted something that was pretty awesome, and I felt the clip I chose to win was pretty awesome. There were a couple others that came pretty close, one including a ballistic knife. ;)