writing on a wall theory

XSsuperXS

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hello im new here so dont blame me for lack of knowledge but anyways above the power switch its says power is knowledge or something like that I realized that it sounds like something takeo would say so give me your ideas on this subject

power is knowledge. well it says right there. knowledge comes from richtofen cuz they were scientists. and having knowledge will give you power. you have to be incredible smart to have great power. mostly.

this is what I wrote on another post

If you were going to take that stance on time travel then it's possible, assuming that they arn't locked in a paradox loop.

Even if they are not stuck in a loop, I still don't think it's from them, regardless of the time travel.

The reason why I don't support this is because of a branch in the story that I think a lot of people ignore.

Branch 1: Zombies, 115, etc

Ok, simple enough, we all know the zombie story, so there are some zombies and they are killing living people, etc, overall this is pretty boring. If we look at the Zombie story it is actually really boring by itself.

Branch 2: The demonic side/Samantha

Now this is where I think things get really interesting. Granted this involves the Zombies, but something much more sinister is occurring. The Zombies are somewhat logical in nature, the Demonic stuff is creepy. Think about what would be more scary. Just spraying down reanimated cells, or "the left hand of everything sacred", and little girls massacring teddy bears.

I think that the writing across the levels has to do with the demonic side of the story. This is where all the future advancements are likely to come. There is nothing else you can add to the zombie branch. Any new content has to be from the demonic branch, and thus the writing is most likely also related to the demonic, not zombie, branch.