Proof to Zombie Map location?

Assassinryu25

I've kind of been wondering why is there rocket in Kino,well,I think I know why and where the next map might take place! There has been rumors that it might take place in the rocket launch facility,I think so too. Why else would there be footage from that mission on gknova6 and the black ops zombie menu? We don't see zombies in the footage though. Now,about that rocket,if you get close to it,you can make it take off,but some may be wondering why is there even a rocket there? Well,this could be more proof that the next map could be in the place that I was talking about,I heard that there were two rockets there,one was destroyed but what about the other? I'm guessing that the rocket was a simulation for the real rocket on the next zombie map,maybe we'll get to use a real one in the next map.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The Aether projector is as it says, it projects you through the Aether, giving you glimpses into other locations (you are the projection, the locations are real) other than Samanthas room (both good and bad) neither of the other rooms are in Germany

1. is america, the big American Emblem on the wall gives this away

2. im still not a 100% sure on this but i don't believe for a second it is in germany. (and it definitely is not Verruckt like a lot of people believe, that is something i am 100% sure off)