Hidden Song In Firing Range??

TeeRs

This is about Firing Range- but bear with me for a bit:

In Nuketown's musical easter egg you knife the mannequins heads in 15 seconds and a song plays on some speakers outside of the map.

When you look in any other map you cannot find those exact same speakers- except for at Firing Range.

Why? Because there is a musical easter egg at Firing Range.

Here is my evidence:

1) Firing Range and Nuketown have objects that no other map has- Targets and Mannequins.

2) They are the only maps with those speakers

Now some may say that Treyarch would have hinted at this if it was true but perhaps Nuketown is the hint! Discuss-

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There are speakers on Firing Range? I've never noticed before.

Of course, if there are then this is a great find! Brains to you! [brains] We need to see if we can get a team together to test this out, although it would be a lot harder seeing as Firing Range is almost 50% bigger than Nuketown.

But nice find! :D

Has got to be something to do with the targets, there must a way to hit them all in a certain type or order for them to do something :P good find!!

Or, maybe we just need to do what we did on Nuketown: shoot them all in a "record-breaking time".

BTW, Hiphopmike, is it just me or does your profile picture look like Dempsey?

P.S. Sorry for double post :facepalm:

Has got to be something to do with the targets, there must a way to hit them all in a certain type or order for them to do something :P good find!!

Or, maybe we just need to do what we did on Nuketown: shoot them all in a "record-breaking time".

Just a thought, but can you see all the targets from the tower cause you might have to shoot em all from there in a certain time ? :P

Just a thought, but can you see all the targets from the tower cause you might have to shoot em all from there in a certain time ? :P

No there are targets in the shack and far out that way

Edit: There are 2 speakers like the one in nuketown: one by the back where the crates are and that one car and the other behind the white trailer (big shadow you can't miss it)