The gknova6 monkey

Assassinryu25

Well,if some of you haven't noticed,gknova6 was updated. In it appears a monkey that looks zombified. The next zombie map is called Acension,remember the quote: "Ascend from darkness" I'm guessing something big is going to happen because of the name and the quote. All the characters are being more aware of each other.

We know that Richtofen made the zombies and was part of Group 935,we know that Dempsey was the leader of the Marine unit sent to Verruckt to retrieve Peter before his identity was revealed(Dempsey could also be the one that sent the message to Peter cause if you press the action button on the device in the power room on Verruckt,it might be recording someone and Peter was not found,he had to inform him of what had happened),Nikolai might be undercover and Russian soldiers were sent to Der Riese which might've made the Thundergun there.(The CIA were also sent there and might've fought with the Russian soldiers thinking that the zombies the Russians were executing were humans),and well Takeo has another story.

Another part is that the monkey could be a Cosmic Silverback (That monkey from Dead Ops),judging from the intro and when you kill one in the 40th round,it looks zombified just like the monkey from gknova6,I'm guessing that one will appear in the next map. The events are starting to add up. I'm guessing that maybe in the next map,the characters will no longer trust each other by showing a cutscene showing that they're now aware of each other and then a Cosmic Silverback is spawned so they investigate. Can Ascension be the end of these four?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey can i ask you something, do you think the nova 6 crawlers are monkeys or humans (there was a argument about it on callofduty.com yesterday about that the crawlers were humans or monkeys, which i started :3 hehe 8-) :lol: so what do you think, probably post a thread to let ppl decide

I think they used to be human because they still have clothing but it's ripped