I Think Reznov is X!!!!

GKtruthseeker

Think about this, we know that there is a guy called X, but he is anonymous. We also know about the "maverick" code and how it says Reznov isn't dead. But if you read all of the things not just including the "Reznov is dead" part, you get "X R E Z N O V X X I S D E D X" now I don't know if any of you guys figured this out, but other than Rezonv is dead, the rest is all X's so, yeah, Mr. X. This is my theory, and I think its pretty solid. :mrgreen:

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe... Would answer who sent this note to Richard Kain who is heavily involved in MK-ULTRA and Several other things within the Black Ops storyline...

X = Reznov

6) - NoteX.txt

June 30, 1978

Mr. Mason --

Clarke was intending to hide in Johannesburg. He has a brother there.

It's a good place to start.

-- X --

and it could explain this file on the CIA cerver for Vannevar "Van" Bush:

X = LIVHWIPKEVEUDVZWH

1) - DLpw.txt

NOTE TO SELF:

DL p/w is standard Agency cypher:

LIVHWIPKEVEUDVZWH [DECODES TO: X]

Source: http://gkhorrors.weebly.com/central-int ... y-cia.html

-BlackOpsTiger

also hudson recieves an email form john trent saying that this time its freedom for both us this time or something along those lines

so he could also be an alias of reznov :ugeek:

just checked it was deffinatly hudson he said "and tell mason one more thing this time its freedom for both of us

also hudson recieves an email form john trent saying that this time its freedom for both us this time or something along those lines

so he could also be an alias of reznov :ugeek:

just checked it was deffinatly hudson he said "and tell mason one more thing this time its freedom for both of us

you got me confused, i ment that it was to mason, not mason actually getting the message