The AUG on the wall , in kino

well guys (and girls) i was doing some research on kino and i found this pic:

this is in the wii version and shows that it is in black ops, but th real question is: why isnt it in the other version?

EDIT: for those wondering where it is on kino wii version, its at the front of the turret in the theater next to the teleporter

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

interesting. i do remember on gknova6.com seeing the aug on a wall. but the graphics didn't look like those of the wii. and it looked like it was on a true wall, not the front of a turret.

this makes the wii kind of unique, b/c prove me worng, but i've noticed in kino that the weapons you can buy from the wall don't appear in the box (never seen the m14 olympia pm63 mpl stakeout mp5k..... from the box). so this would make the aug an exception, assuming it's in the box on the wii.

then again, wall weapons may just be rarer, as i remember in the w@w maps, you could get GRENADES from the mystery box, but it was incredibly rare. i only got it once in the countless hours of zombie-playing.

interesting. i do remember on gknova6.com seeing the aug on a wall. but the graphics didn't look like those of the wii. and it looked like it was on a true wall, not the front of a turret.

this makes the wii kind of unique, b/c prove me worng, but i've noticed in kino that the weapons you can buy from the wall don't appear in the box (never seen the m14 olympia pm63 mpl stakeout mp5k..... from the box). so this would make the aug an exception, assuming it's in the box on the wii.

then again, wall weapons may just be rarer, as i remember in the w@w maps, you could get GRENADES from the mystery box, but it was incredibly rare. i only got it once in the countless hours of zombie-playing.

what was also more rare is the colt in the box, which infact was only availbe in shi no numa