Have I missed Something? [GKNOVA6]

TheOneAndOnly

Ok, it seems a little odd to me that since all the hype around GKNOVA6 (even before it actually showed zombies, the early followers of it know who they are ;) ) that it does not seemed to have been 'solved'.

The Zombie clips we have seen on it (which introduced the Nova6 crawlers), are not actually present in BO Zombies (e.g. Hazmat suits, 'Re-birth island' etc), so was it simply introducing the idea that a chemical substance (Nova6) created this new crawler type. To anyone who has played the single player it is now obvious that it references Re-birth island, are we meant to believe that Nova6 caused those monkeys to mutate into 'crawlers'?

We clearly see Zombies walking through what seems to be a Hospital/Lab corridors, with weapons on walls, perk cola's etc. So are we meant to believe this is DLC material. That in itself is confusing, as I mentioned in another thread as Treyarch have hinted at a huge number of possible maps via the dreamland server already (British Lighthouse, Eiffle Tower, Tunguska, Groom Lake, and even the bl**dy moon!)

Please feel free to correct me, but it seems alot of gaps are present. I mean what happened to all the mysterious early GK transmissions e.g. 'Hell is Purple', 'Whats the frequency Kenneth'. I know alot of the numbers where decoded etc. In the livedrop write-up there was talks of 'project leak', more modern experiements, Giovanni, the list goes on.

Right now I would like to apoligise if im completely of the mark as I haven't been following much of late, mainly down to the fact it hasn't been updated in a while. I am probably missing something, and someone might completely bring down this little rant :roll:

So, although we have alot of information on GKNOVA6, do we really know what it is? GK- Goverment funded research team, Nova6 - Gas. So does Zombies have a larger link to campaign than first thought e.g. The GRIM REAPER on walls in Kino can be seen in the 'project Nova' level.

So anyway,

can anyone tell me where they think GKNOVA6 is going and what we should understand of it at the moment?

Peace :mrgreen:

Sorry if im completely behind :facepalm:

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

okay so as we know (for those who have played campaign) on the mission where you have to get off the ship, before the run you watch a cut scene where you and your men are put in a chamber, the gas that comes out....thats nova 6....(notice the link yet?) have you ever watched the cut scene in a place where you see the guys body rotting and his face melting??

well thats the gas taking effect, in campaign you have to kill 3 major crime lords yeah...well dragovich mainly, but why? Answer: Cause he was a giant threat to the nation threatening to realese the nova gas, so maybe dragovich and maxis were working together but becuase maxis had the experiment under control in der riese dragovich wasnt aware about the outbreak?? or maybe it was richtofen and dragovich working together as richtofen kills maxis??

but one thing for sure is that the nova 6 gas did create those zombie crawlers....

and as for GK

what do we really know about it??

so in the transmission where its the screens, you can see people running (scientists) thats the map five...

kino isnt shown on the screens for some reasons we are not yet allowed to know, so its obvious that treyarch have something big up there sleave if they kept kino from us...what else are the hiding??