Hey man... I's just wonderinnnn about Kino Der Toten...

I don't know if this site promotes this or not, I don't know if it's considered hacking or cheating or what not, but has anybody no-clipped out of KDT or Five yet? I can't find anything on YouTube and I don't have BO for PC. If I had it for PC I'd already be all over that. I was just wondering if you have no-clipped, and you are willing, to put it on here or on the BoobTube. I would love to see what Five looks like out-of-map. Thanks.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No clipping does not count as cheating.......unless you're getting to a high level by no clipping, but searching for things outside of the map or places you're not normally able to reach to see if there's anything there is totally fine. If i had it for the PC right now i would, but i'll get my friend to make a recording and i'll link you! :D

No clipping is a gray area here on Codz since we don't endorse any cheating or hacking. So you'll have to wait for something on youtube to show up or do it yourself if you want to know.

I would disagree with no clip being a gray area, look at maps such as Veruckt and SNN. Both of those maps have writing and signs that can only be found with no clip or through out of map glitches.

Treyarch are aware of how people play the game and they use all possible methods to diseminate information.

You could argue that all is fair in love and war and anything goes.

I agree with WhosOnFirst. Cheating by definition in the gaming world is to obtain an unfair advantage over the game i.e. God mode or unlimited ammo and things like that. How can no clipping to obtain information that is only accessible via the no clip be in any form using a cheat code found online? I just wanted to know if anyone has any footage because I think that we need to check KDT and Five out of map as much as we need to look at the Dreamland server.

I've only seen three videos on YouTube of someone no clipping in KDT and they weren't thorough; they were running around everywhere and I couldn't see what they were looking at. The only vital piece I've seen on YouTube is the radio on the water tower. And isn't that transmission on one of the film reels? I might be wrong so don't hate. All I can say is Treyarch is doing a helluva good job keeping this storyline suspenseful.

No clipping does not count as cheating.......unless you're getting to a high level by no clipping, but searching for things outside of the map or places you're not normally able to reach to see if there's anything there is totally fine. If i had it for the PC right now i would, but i'll get my friend to make a recording and i'll link you! :D

Thanks man! It doesn't have to be an uber long video. I just think there should be at least one or two in-depth walkthroughs OUT of the map. Especially in parts of the theatre that are inaccessible. I just think that there is as much or more to find on these maps than on the classic maps.