The Japanese love Black Ops. :D

Gross1985

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This article's almost an hour old, but I felt like posting here in case anyone was curious:

http://businessnewstrends.com/playstati ... japan/0602

They didn't break our record, but Black Ops is evidently the top seller over there in Japan. Most of them were for PS3; not trying to be a fanboy here, as I'm just mentioning a statistic.

thats because they dont like american consle the xbox so the ps3, which is made in japan is more popular

This is a stupid question, I know, but I'm going to ask it anyway.....does this mean we can expect Japanese players on COD:BO MP? I don't have a problem with them, except for two things:

1.) The Japanese are almost like gods among us gamers, so we can expect serious pwnage from them if we're not careful.

2.) MP's servers are still iffy, so, at least for me, I can expect more lag.

Just set your search preferences to 'Locale' and that should eliminate lag and ownage from gods!

To be honest, I always set my search to local settings.....alas, I still get lag. Maybe some people near me are running on dial-up or something (technically impossible, but take the joke, okay?). Just imagine if the local searching picked up players near me. L’Étoile du Nord's apparently the worst state in the country when it comes to Internet connectivity....at least where I live, anyway.

As for being wasted by the Japanese, well, I'm more worried about Internet lag than a challenge like them.