Grenade spawn killing

Commander034

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you find this to keep happening just put on flak jacket, works wonders for me, and the pro version lets you throw back grenades with a reset fuse, and your invulnerable to napalm and flamethrowers!

I don't like flak jacket. It isn't useful for my strategies. Also you can't through back a semtex.

but with flak jacket, you are guaranteed to survive almost any type of explosion. You might get a lot of red jelly all over your screen but thats it...and also, i haven't had any problem with spawn nades except for nuketown, but lets be honest; its nuketown, nuff sed

but with flak jacket, you are guaranteed to survive almost any type of explosion. You might get a lot of red jelly all over your screen but thats it...and also, i haven't had any problem with spawn nades except for nuketown, but lets be honest; its nuketown, nuff sed

I use ghost mainly and flak jacket just doesn't give me a lot of incentive to use it. Also if this is true then why don't they just add back grenade launchers for the begging of a match? It is the same problem anyway.

I never knew this was a problem....a well placed grenade off a spawn is good for strategy, kill half the team already and you can get a good head start, and also I always just get 1 or 2 with the grenades I throw. I don't think that is a problem, I don't think anything needs to be fixed with this at all.