The wall in Five and the boards

Daveyjone

In the second room down in the pentagon cotroll room there is the large map of europe, why? There in America, so whats with central Europe?

Simple

The fact is, if you look at the map, there are area's ringed, with notes my rubbish tv can't focus enough to read, but the rings are in Germany, Poland, France and Britain's south coast... Remember the pictures in Der Riese? Surely these ringed areas are notes on Zombies, the trail from Poland (Der Riese was near Warsaw) show arrows to Germany (Verruckt), to France (Paris), Then to Britain (That lighthouse place :)). So the arrows show the trail of the zombies spreading over europe, and now they've breached the pentagon, proably due to 115 fiddling in the third level, the one with all the teleporters.

Pics would help explain this. :P

Also on the board to the left of the map, there is a flight board. I'm probably sounding stupid, but remember that in NDU the plane was shot down, and in the board, some of them failed to reach the area..

More likely, these planes delievered 115 from Nevada, and this causes that wierd zombie attack to happen. YAY.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In the second room down in the pentagon cotroll room there is the large map of europe, why? There in America, so whats with central Europe?

Simple

The fact is, if you look at the map, there are area's ringed, with notes my rubbish tv can't focus enough to read, but the rings are in Germany, Poland, France and Britain's south coast... Remember the pictures in Der Riese? Surely these ringed areas are notes on Zombies, the trail from Poland (Der Riese was near Warsaw) show arrows to Germany (Verruckt), to France (Paris), Then to Britain (That lighthouse place :)). So the arrows show the trail of the zombies spreading over europe, and now they've breached the pentagon, proably due to 115 fiddling in the third level, the one with all the teleporters.

Pics would help explain this. :P

Also on the board to the left of the map, there is a flight board. I'm probably sounding stupid, but remember that in NDU the plane was shot down, and in the board, some of them failed to reach the area..

More likely, these planes delievered 115 from Nevada, and this causes that wierd zombie attack to happen. YAY.

Those are all actually very plausible theories!

The plane one interests me a lot, because in the campaign, a plane is shot down carrying Nova-6. So while it could easily be 115 as well, Nova-6 could also have been shipped to other places and shot down in Germany.