What I think Treyarch need to sort out in black ops.

Blabba labba

1).The party system, I can never play with a group of friends bigger than 2 or 3 because for some reason only a few of us actualy get into the game lobby and the rest lag out.

2). There needs to be an option on zombies to only search for people with mics in gamechat (aslong os you are aswell). It is so fustrating being placed with a noob who all they do is open the wrong doors, kill crawlers and pick up max ammo when we are all still reloading.

3) Sound. I have been using a headset since World at war and I rely very much on hearing footsteps, bouncing of stun grenades, people placing clamores etc. But now these seem to make no noise at all. (accept to the people who are making the noise). If you were wondering I have tried all the sound setting including the headset one.

4) Some games dont save into recent games in theatre mode.

5) Spawning, you often spawn in stupid places near enimies or no-where near them so you have to treck accross a big map to get back into the action

Still this is, in my opinion, the best call of duty yet. And I do not in anyway dislike this game.

What do you think needs to be sorted out/changed?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You forgot the spawn system. It makes me very paranoid when I'm playin on TeamDeath match lol. Thats the only big thing that I don't like about Black Ops.

I know alot of people dislike it but I dont mind it since I get kills from stupid spawning as much as I get killed by it. But I'll still add it since it anoys most people

i agree with with you. but honestly if teyh fixed what your saying in your point of view, then treyarch would lose sales. what treyarch does is try to make black ops a playable game for everyone1. in addition to some fixtures that they implemented from other previos games. as for the people with no mics and mics. i think treyarch should add a kick button. kinda like the one in GTA4.