Fly trap in Der Reise for BO

SHadow12lord

I was playing Der Reise in black ops so yeah we all familiar of the fly trap in it from W@W and where the locations of the teddies are.

Well i have been hearing that there is another room in Der Reise added to it but unfortunley i never found it. So then i activated the Fly trap i had found 2 teddies in the same locations as they were from W@W except for the the one in the sky by the window it isnt there anymore... so i was just wondering could they have change the lacation of dat teddie and could it reveal something cuz i spend 2 rounds looking for it and never did.

Discuss, any info similar or anybody found it or something.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[zOmB 22":i1jrlv4s]yea but wheres the menu for that?? or where do u see it at?? i bought the prestige edition of black ops. thats why im a bit confused..

Theres a piece of paper in the box with the code to download the 4 W@W maps. Enter the code, in xbl or psn, and then download the maps. Once that is done and they're installed go to the zombie menu which will have a choice for the zombie modes native to Black Ops and the W@W maps.

[zOmB 22":1s5h32y9]yea but wheres the menu for that?? or where do u see it at?? i bought the prestige edition of black ops. thats why im a bit confused..

Theres a piece of paper in the box with the code to download the 4 W@W maps. Enter the code, in xbl or psn, and then download the maps. Once that is done and they're installed go to the zombie menu which will have a choice for the zombie modes native to Black Ops and the W@W maps.

thank you :D. did not know that.. thnx pulse and shadow