VERY IMPORTANT INFO MUSTTT READ!!!!!!

Danial

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

welll honestyly..mw2 story mode was garbage..to many movie type scenes..

online WAS cool for awhile..because of the new killstreaks.perks..

but over all it wasnt as epic as everyone thot.

mp had waay to many problems from release date till even now..servers suk.

kills were waaay to easy..i mean if my lil brother can git on for his second time and git 31-4

yea to easy..lol.mw3 maybe another ok fad for the moment..def not over reacting wen sayin MODERN WARFAIL..LOL..

kills were waaay to easy..i mean if my lil brother can git on for his second time and git 31-4

yea to easy..lol.mw3 maybe another ok fad for the moment..def not over reacting wen sayin MODERN WARFAIL..LOL..

That K/D is bull. Stop lying to prove your point. Also actually tell me a problem, don't just say "it sucks". You're not proving me anything.

How do the servers suck? I find harder to kill in MW2 because people actually have health in that game. In BO they lowered the health and when added with lag can really screw you over.

Guest Nzvder33

That K/D is bull. Stop lying to prove your point. Also actually tell me a problem, don't just say "it sucks". You're not proving me anything.

How do the servers suck? I find harder to kill in MW2 because people actually have health in that game. In BO they lowered the health and when added with lag can really screw you over.

ehmm BO has more "health" its much harder to kill without stopping power

besides most guns actually have recoil in black ops,and silencers/supressors are more useless since theres no SP,silencers on a gun like UMP ruined the game,way too much power and your invisble

ehmm BO has more "health" its much harder to kill without stopping power

besides most guns actually have recoil in black ops,and silencers/supressors are more useless since theres no SP,silencers on a gun like UMP ruined the game,way too much power and your invisble

I'll give you the silencer and UMP problems. They lowered the health in BO to make up for the lack of stopping power. Maybe it is just my guns but it always seems to me that I take less shots than I did in in MW2. I usually played hardcore mode in MW2 so I'm not really sure about the health there but BO's health is similar to MW2's hardcore. It's only a few shots away.

Modern Warfare 2 had plenty of problems like a horrible spawn system, overpower Grenade Launchers, and large amounts of hacks (not IW falt) I just hope that Modern Warfare 3 is more like the original, it was a bit more balanced.

The grenade launcher was not that bad. The only problem was spawn killing. The spawns in BO's are much worse. Two rounds in a row in one in the chamber, I was spawned three times in a row in front someone's gun. I had lost two roounds in the first ten seconds because of the spawn system.