Rebirth Island...

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know who wrote that but he is a genius!!! ;) Other places that are discussing the article think I am saying that zombies will be in single player. I think we will see strange and weird experiments while we are on the island in single player but in the zombie mode you will learn more about them being created there. Maybe even what we do as soldiers destroying the facility is what creates the outbreak? I also think the control room on the GKNOVA site is at this location. This facility was in operation during WW2 as well so it could tie in WaW zombies easily enough.

Im new to CoDz but ive been a guest for months. i got a theory for this topic. my theory is that after the events of der reise the russians found some coarpses that died from a disease. they probably found richtofen there and kidnaped him to interrogate him. they probably got some info from him about the zombies and tested it on the island. the americans wanted to learn about the zombies (hypnosis) so they sent the black ops team to get info. they must of got some info and created the GKNOVA6 project while the Russians learned that the hypnosis just created zombies so they abanded the island while the americans started to use the method.