GKNOVA6 *update-campain

Lime dude

Ok, I know that there is a curtain thread to do this on but I thought that if I did that, I would not get heard as much. So as we all know, one of the cracked multilayer videos was shown a while back and at one point in the video it said something about the nova base. There is at least three different types of "nova" shown or told about in the upcoming Black Ops.

1."nova gas"- type of gas that makes you slow down in multiplayer as an attachment

2.nova base mentioned in campaign mode in leaked video

(3.gknova6.com- site that was created by treyarch that now shows footage of zombies. This site used to be some screens with "GK" all over and one screen had a bunch of pics of nucular bombs, JFK, a baseball field, and a few other animated mics.

So if Treyarch made a website based on zombies that has the word gkNOVA in it, then if NOVA base is mentioned in the campaign then isn't it a little obvious that zombies will maybe connect with campaign, multiplayer, and co-op??

Also about the "NOVA GAS" in multiplayer...NOVA GAS could be some kind of substance that is combined with element 115 or it could even be the original 115 substance but just renamed or something like that.

Please give me a little credit if you think this is sorta a good idea being mentioned. If you think all of this does not connect together at all then please tell me what does not fit in and give me some ideas here. Open up your mind guys, give me your opinions. Thanks!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to be a wet blanket here, but Nova is an actual word....

You can't draw conclusions through it's use, as there could be any amount of novas.

GKnova is however concludable, because it actual gives property to the nova

We know that GK is an organisation, Nova is a word :D

So the use of the word Nova in campaign does not link it to GK, at all.

(But, I myself believe it is GK nova, because nobody hardly uses the term and knowing this, I doubt

Treyarch would use it to represent a facility outside of GK's control

(So, all the Novas will belong to GK, no cross referencing)

:)

So yeah, "Nova Gas", doesn't link I am afraid :(

Not to be a wet blanket here, but Nova is an actual word....

You can't draw conclusions through it's use, as there could be any amount of novas.

GKnova is however concludable, because it actual gives property to the nova

We know that GK is an organisation, Nova is a word :D

So the use of the word Nova in campaign does not link it to GK, at all.

(But, I myself believe it is GK nova, because nobody hardly uses the term and knowing this, I doubt

Treyarch would use it to represent a facility outside of GK's control

(So, all the Novas will belong to GK, no cross referencing)

:)

So yeah, "Nova Gas", doesn't link I am afraid :(

I think you are right about the whole meaning of "nova", but come on its a game, anything is possible.