Clock and Der Riese

c3000b1atch35

The clock in Der Riese has to have some meaning it is shown much in the trailers and almost seems to have a greater meaning than what we take it as. This forum is for speculations on what it is or means. In my eyes when it stops and reverts to its original time it is the time maxus died. Or it might have some hypnotic control on the zombies.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As you asked and as I am logged in, from memory of what I have read in the past.

Clock is stuck at 1.15

Clock does seem to resemble a lunar calender clock, head over to WTG to see a topic started by Red Hour over there refering to this.

Numbers on the clock face could be suggestive of a bible passage/ parable. I seem to remember some suggestion as to it might refer to Corinthians.

Something along the lines of cutting your hand off to enter heaven rather than enter hell with a complete body. Its a parable though so we are not talking about physicaly cutting off the offending hand, though it is quite apt as one of the marines in SNN has lost a hand, maybe he cut it off to stop the spread of infection. Comparisons can be drawn.

I also seem to remember when looking at the areas marked on the map boards in DR, such as COAST and PARIS the area circled looked like a little clock face with hands. Could be a matrix affect on my side though.

Nothing else comes to mind at the mo, oooh yes it does. There is no script to be found for the clock face in any of the files I have been able to look at. There really should be something. Only had a chance to look at the text extracts from the .ff PC files though.