Reznov in black ops?

Lime dude

The word is spreading around about Reznov(Russian leader in your group who was in World at war story mode) making a comeback returning to Call of Duty in Black Ops. I am not saying that it is positive that he will be returning, but lots of people are saying its confirmed. So that that is said and done, I would like to tell you what I think might just be the reason why he might be in Black Ops. So mostly everyone knows by now that the 35th American president during the Cold War was JFK(John F. Kennedy). On November 22nd, 1963, in Dallas Texas, Mr. Kennedy was assassinated(murdered) at about 12:30 pm by a sniper. I was just brainstorming and I came up with a pretty cool idea. What if Treyarch decided to mix things up and there is a mission were you are a Russian Soviet grouped up with Reznov. You could be the one that assassinates Mr. Kennedy with Reznov and just maybe somehow you and Reznov make your way out. But still in my mind I cant quite put together why Reznov from world war two would still be alive to fight the cold war. To me he looked like quite an older man in World at War, and imagine what he would look like years later during the cold war. Tell me what you think and please be honest with me. Again, I am not saying this is true at all. Its just my opinion/idea.

*EDIT* sorry guys, i accidently put this on the wrong topic.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I don't know where you were and how you didn't know that Treyarch had confirmed Reznov would return, but you know what? Your theory makes even MORE sense than the theory I had that GK put a brainwashed subject up to it. Hell, maybe BOTH could have happened. There's the possibility that there were as many as three shooters.

You know I visited the book depository once back in 2005. Or was it 06? Anyway, I met this crazy guy, some conspiracy theorist who was so on the ball on the subject matter that I asked and he told me the caliber of the round that killed JFK with no hesitation. You could tell by this dude's appearance alone nobody was really paying him to do this. But he showed a bunch of us these two different pictures of Oswald and was certain that the Oswald who joined the Marines wasn't the Oswald who was arrested for the assassination.

Later that day we went to Chipotle and they made me a burrito that, I swear to God, was the size of a newborn baby.

I personally would not like to be the person who kills JFK, it wont feel right...

Maybe you are in the drivers shoes or maybe even one of the secret service agents surrounding the car, and maybe you see the "grassy knoll" shooter or something :o ...

Meh, thats what I would like to see.

no offense guys but it's not gonna happen, can you imagine how much trouble treyarch would get in if their game allowed you to kill the president of the united states

There is already an educational game that lets you do this. It's called JFK Reloaded. The idea is stupid anyway and money shouldn't be spent on it.

The difference is that Jack Thompson's never heard of JFK Reloaded and, even though he was disbarred before No Russian, I'll bet you dollars to donuts he knows all about it. Hell, NOBODY's heard of JFK Reloaded but JT's heard of Call of Duty and, even without a license to practice law he's still capable of causing a foul stench every once in a while that can be smelled as far away as out here in West Virginia.

Still, it wouldn't be the first time Call of Duty repeated something. I'm given to understand there were at the very least three Soviet flags flying on the roof of the Reichstag by the time Berlin was under control.

But it's extremely unlikely. What's more likely is that you play as the spotter if there is one. That or a Secret Service agent. As far as controversy goes, games SHOULD push the envelope, but something like sniping JFK in a game like this would be almost as bad as if one of the studio heads met the Pope, held him down, and teabagged him on international television. Not that it wouldn't be cool, but it would definitely be an unnecessarily suicidal risk for such a minor payoff.

Seeing as "sometimes seeing is not believing," how much you wanna bet that in Black Ops, the President is actually JFK's double?

no offense guys but it's not gonna happen, can you imagine how much trouble treyarch would get in if their game allowed you to kill the president of the united states

There is already an educational game that lets you do this. It's called JFK Reloaded. The idea is stupid anyway and money shouldn't be spent on it.

The difference is that Jack Thompson's never heard of JFK Reloaded and, even though he was disbarred before No Russian, I'll bet you dollars to donuts he knows all about it. Hell, NOBODY's heard of JFK Reloaded but JT's heard of Call of Duty and, even without a license to practice law he's still capable of causing a foul stench every once in a while that can be smelled as far away as out here in West Virginia.

Still, it wouldn't be the first time Call of Duty repeated something. I'm given to understand there were at the very least three Soviet flags flying on the roof of the Reichstag by the time Berlin was under control.

But it's extremely unlikely. What's more likely is that you play as the spotter if there is one. That or a Secret Service agent. As far as controversy goes, games SHOULD push the envelope, but something like sniping JFK in a game like this would be almost as bad as if one of the studio heads met the Pope, held him down, and teabagged him on international television. Not that it wouldn't be cool, but it would definitely be an unnecessarily suicidal risk for such a minor payoff.

Seeing as "sometimes seeing is not believing," how much you wanna bet that in Black Ops, the President is actually JFK's double?

I don't think JFK is going to be important. Oswald was a soviet spy though and it could be mentioned but I highly doubt that anything more than a mention of the assassination will occur. There are alot more substantial things they could focus on.

Edit: On a side note, JFK Reloaded did cause some controversy, especially because it was built has an educational game.