Wait wait wait, THIS AIN'T NEW!

ChrisMathers

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup your right

they stole it from activision! :lol:

Don't you mean infinity ward? But in one of Josh's interviews he said that treyarch developed modern warfare reflex and modern warfare mobilized. So in both ways, you are wrong. :)

haha i was being sarcastic cause i know that they made it hence the :lol: face :P

Maybe its because you are the only guy that plays modern warfare: mobilized ! :)

Well maybe I'm the only one without an excuse to not find the crossbow, but there's no excuse for not playing all the games, buying the comic, and getting whatever else they come out with. Unless you don't have a DS anyway...but I got it simply because there were already three CoD games for it with a fourth on the way.

You know they said Black Ops would be their biggest launch. I assume that means they intend to release a bunch of other stuff. WaW had the main game, the zombie level downloads, the PS2 game and the DS game. How do you think they're gonna top all that?

But back to the crossbow - one thing it doesn't do is time delay so you can't stick an Afghan and watch him run back to his militant buddies before he detonates like a reverse suicide bomb. But Mobilized still gets all the points in my book, the same points I gave Black Ops when I first saw the trailer.