What New perks in black ops zombies? (if there is!)

Welltoday i was reserching the Perk-a-cola machines, but then i can up aponew this:

well its called the Amm-o-matic and has been cut from both SNN And DR.

well i was woundering if yous guys could though of another perk that can be used, instead of this.

Id though of a Stopping Power/fireworks perk-a-cola, which would increase your bullet damage to about 1.5, without multiplyiers and would also give a one hit kit with mines or grenades,which could help with a massive horde comming, throwing a few grenades and Boom, most, if not all are dead.

what do yous think. :):D

sorry if there are other post like this, but this post isnt about the Amm-o-matic.

EDIT: THANKS for the kind comments.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We all no bout the ammo-matic being stripped from der riese.. Damn that would of been handy

Thanks for the pic though

This topic has been discussed to death.. Try to use the search function .. Save yourself apologizing at the end of your first post!

But just for u....I'd like to see a perk that enables me to have 3guns... Legit

I had an idea for a fireworks type perk too, its too dang hard to get crawlers at later levels. But a stopping power perk is a bad idea, PaP already gives you more damage. And i had the same idea as robash, a 3 weapon perk, great idea :D