Mind Control gone wrong!

MPG23

It seems to me the whole Zombies plot is so simple ... Mind Control. Hitler was obsessed with Science and as we all know he wasnt exactly 'SANE'. The end of Nazi rule saw the dissolution of all of the Nazi Scientists work, or so its thought. Many scientist were transported across the world to the Allied Nations (America, England etc) to aid in there attempts of new, mind boggling scientific research (For Example 'Oppenheimer's' extraction to the US - You know the dude who created the Nuke). I think the whole 'Nova' project is the 'Americas' attempt to reboot what Hitler's army of scientists failed to create.

Mind control in the US's hands is evident even as far back as the Korean War 1950-53, and was at its hight in the 1960's with new theories of 'The New World Order' etc.

I know this is all guessing but is it possible the end result was not Mind Control, but Mind Destroying. Thus the outcome of brainless, flesh eatting zombies.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One name that keeps popping up for me is mengal, known as "the Angel of Death", was one of the approximately 900

military scientists and medical researchers secretly exfiltrated into

the United States, where he continued his 'research' and trained others

in the black arts of mind control. This work in behaviour manipulation

was later incorporated into the CIA's projects Bluebird and Artichoke

which, in 1953, became the notorious mkultra

Secondly... Have you seen our german friends translation post

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1157

Raises an intresting (new?) possibility...

Maybe "GK nova" stands for the german words "GEISTES-KONTROLLE" which means in english "MIND-CONTROL"

If some guys of you had latin in school you know that "NOVA" means "NEW"! -Not explosion like a "super-nova"! So when u put it together you´ll get "MIND CONTROL NEW or NEW MIND CONTROL"