Interview with Treyarch's Mark Lamia on Inside Gaming

Here is a kinda oldish interview with Mark Lamia about COD Black Ops it was posted in late May but I haven't seen it till yesterday so I just wanted to share the interview to you guys in case you guys haven't seen it.

WHvTPiqWbKs

Near the end when he says about the co-op mode of how its gonna be fun and that we are gonna have a blast playing it I think that is a little clue that the co-op mode is gonna be ALOT better than the old nazi zombies. Don't get me wrong I absolutely love nazi zombies, but i just think it is either gonna be a SUPER beast zombie mode or a AWESOME brand new type of co-op. What do you guys think?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope its going to be the ''SUPER beast zombie mode'' as you put it, because i dont think aliens or any other type of horde mode would come close to how epic and fun zombies are, plus if they add some other horde game type and not zombies i reckon alot of their sales will drop due to the hardcore zombie fans like ourselves on this forum will feel like they didnt listen to us.... time will tell, but if they are smart they will put zombies in but put more concentration towards the storyline, but hey they have a team soley based on the multiplayer and co-op mode so it should be epic with zombies, just think about it, WaW DIDNT! have a seperate team working on multiplayer and co-op remember and look how epic zombies turned out ;)

There are actually 3 teams that Treyarch has Split into for Black Ops.

Campaign

Multiplayer

Co-op

They also hired on an external studio completely dedicated to swinging the Ban-Hammer at modders, hackers, and all other forms of life with an increased lack of Integrity and morals. They are also suppose to keep the leader boards legitimate and usable.

This is the whole studio by the way, All 200 some people, working on one game. When they were developing World at War, not only did they not have seperate teams dedicated to campaign, multiplayer, and co-op; They were also working on 2 other games at the same time.

So with 3 times as many people working on Black Ops, that only means that it will be 3 times as good as World at War. And We all know that World at War was 150 times better than Modern Warfare 2, so when we do the math, that means Black Ops Will be roughly. . . 9,000,000 times better than modern warfare 2. . . Give or take.

There are actually 3 teams that Treyarch has Split into for Black Ops.

Campaign

Multiplayer

Co-op

They also hired on an external studio completely dedicated to swinging the Ban-Hammer at modders, hackers, and all other forms of life with an increased lack of Integrity and morals. They are also suppose to keep the leader boards legitimate and usable.

This is the whole studio by the way, All 200 some people, working on one game. When they were developing World at War, not only did they not have seperate teams dedicated to campaign, multiplayer, and co-op; They were also working on 2 other games at the same time.

So with 3 times as many people working on Black Ops, that only means that it will be 3 times as good as World at War. And We all know that World at War was 150 times better than Modern Warfare 2, so when we do the math, that means Black Ops Will be roughly. . . 9,000,000 times better than modern warfare 2. . . Give or take.

Perfect! You my friend deserve a thumbs up :)