Howza howza

Alp360

Hey all, just realised that I hadn't posted an intro on the site, not even sure if I did on the old site so thought I'd have a bash.

WAW was a bit of a revolution for me, I bought COD4 and played but it was WAW that made me get a mic and get my mates involved online and I haven't looked back since. Totally loving the zombies efforts both by Treyarch and by this forum, legendary. WAW swallowed a huge part of my life and I've loved every minute of it, a bit sad that MW2 hasn't had the same effect.

I found the original forum off the back of Carbon's unbelievable original post on aggregame detailing what he thought was the zombie story and got hooked from there. I've been a bit involved in the what we know project but my work means that I only get to get on briefly at work, mainly at lunch (I work in a kind of bank in london, UK), so it means I don't get to contribute as much as I would like to and my postings tend to be sporadic, opinionated and far too long ;) so don't be afraid to tell me to STFU! :x

On a more personal level, I'm 31, I got married last year and we're due to have baby Tank Nicolai Edward Takeio (jk) in the next couple of weeks so I probably won't be on much, just need to work out how I am going to get the time to play BlackOps lolz.

Anyway, look forward to speaking to you at some point

Oh yeah, the avatar is a picture of Alf Garnet, an old and now distinctly out of touch comedian from way back. Apparently with round glasses on I look like him. Cheers. :geek:

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, UM, it's called BlackRock but that doesn't mean much to most people, it's not high street, we deal with Pensions and stuff. I work all the way out by the Tower of London (which is lovely except for the tourists :) )

Nice to be back, good to see some friendly faces too, and sooo many new membes. Quality.

• 2 weeks later...