GKNOVA symbol discovered?!

KrustY

I'm the chief editor of german call of duty community http://www.callofdutyseries.de and one of our team members discovered something exciting:

The logo of mysterious GKNOVA.com is exposed and the track leads back to germany. All conclusions and speculations drawn from the case documents up to today are herewith reinforced. The GKNOVA symbol has a great similarity with the logo of the infamous german chemical concern IG Farben AG.

After 1952, the building served as the European centre of the American armed forces and the headquarters of the 5th US-Corps. It later became the headquarters for the Northern Area Command until 1994. The IG Farben Building was also the headquarters of the CIA in Germany, which led to its sobriquet 'the Pentagon of Europe'. On April 16, 1975, the US army renamed the building the General Creighton W. Abrams Building.[6] The renaming did not have full authority in law, because the US was technically leasing the building from the German government and thus was not the rightful owner.

IG Farben subsequently became an indispensable part of the Nazi industrial base.[8] The building was the headquarters for research projects for the development of wartime synthetic oil and rubber, as well as the production administration of magnesium, lubricating oil, explosives, methanol, and Zyklon B, the lethal gas used in concentration camps.[4] The building was used by IG Farben for 15 years.

Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IG_Farben_Building

More informations: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IG_Farben

Link to our news: http://callofduty.4players.de/board1-ca ... 3%BCsselt/

What do you mean? Greetz KrustY ;)

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

"The Chernobyl accident in 1986", "flawed reactor design", "inadequately trained personnel", "5% of the radioactive reactor core into the atmosphere", "It was a direct consequence of Cold War isolation","Psycho-social effects", "The actual number of deaths caused by this accident is unlikely ever to be precisely known","heavily contaminated areas in Belarus, Russia, and Ukraine","Graphite","Khmelnitski","Novokuznetsk","vault 6". That's all I'm authorisedto say without violating any terms and agreements. The rest is up to you. Good luck.

Another user on here mentioned that they could see the GK logo in the Schwarze Sonne symbol:-

I can see it now I know what I'm looking for.

The black sun will lead you to the castle of Wewelsburg, a Renaissance castle located in the northwest of North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.

Quote from Transmission 2:- On the Lower Rhine and in Westphalia, he commanded for the League

I got to this from the Schwarze sonne writen on the chalkboards from Der Riese, I have a thread on it.

I believe this is one of the links between Der Riese & GKNOVA6.

Regards Snake.

Great find KrustY, no offence to the germans but being english there will always be that dislike of the nature in which they conducted themselves in the last 100 years or so....

Alphasnake makes a good point about the black sun and only when looking for the GKNova logo did i see it, but the if a person gets obsessed (maybe too strong a word) over a certain point or topic then their brain may trick them into seeing the thing they are so transfixed on...

If any of u dont agree then i welcome your comments...

A lot of bad things happened at that castle.

It was considered to be the Nazi center of the world. Treyarch must have picked up on this, for the same location to be both games is no mere coincidence for me.

I've said before that some one at Treyarch really knows their Nazi conspiracy theories.

If GK was involved with the Nazis on a high level, then whom ever was in control of GK would have certainly been to the castle of Wewelsburg at some point.

Backed up of course by the quote from GKNOVA6 Transmission 2.

Also, why would Treyarch choose people who are obessed with Zombies to do the live drops with?

It should be quite obvious really, why would they do this if zombies weren't involved?

They are catering to us, making our wishes come true, and doing very well I might add.

• 10 months later...

Nice find there...

Could the golden rod be the Black Sun itself?

Also could Paradise be El dorado?

Some Nazis went to south America at the end of the war, others have mentioned this at codz before.

Could group 935 have a reseach station in the Amazon jungle? Plus they do have temples in those jungles...

Regards Alpha.

terminal_resources/terminal_files/c5be8bb9 ***TOP SECRET***

***LEVEL 3 EYES ONLY***

**TRANSLATION DEPARTMENT ARCHIVE

Received: 2 March 1968

Returned: 3 March 1968

**SUMMARY: Internal GK memo dated 5 Sept 1944. Earliest known reference to

the NOVA Project.

***START***

[GK LOGO]

GK-0984242-p

To: [REDACTED]

Subject: NOVA Project

We are on schedule thus far. Stability has been our biggest hurdle. The

effects, however, are promising and yields results beyond that which

was requested.

The remaining issues and action items are as [REDACTED]:

a) Stability is still an issue -- we are hoping version 4 will be stable.

Reference-- Stability Reference No. NOVA.SR 2010032. Stress investigations

and Long-Term-Testing with trial batches to derive the shelf-life for batches

in phase II.

B) Further testing inroads modes of dispersion currently underway -- Initial

findings are positive and lead us to believe only slight modifications will

be needed [to] retrofit current chemical dispersion techniques. Reference

-- Dispersion Report No. NOVA.DR 0510032.

c) Long term storage testing is in phase III -- The Containers are currently

being tested in various environments. Phase III includes Long-term testing

at 25-degrees Celsius at 60% [illegible] for confirmation of findings.

Reference -- Stability Report No. NOVA.SR 2010022.

d) Means of protection for handlers and handling protocols must be

investigated. Tests with chimpanzees show current protocols are insufficient.

Suggest moving to human trials to speed research. Reference -- Trial Report

No. NOVA.TR 1915032.

e) Current facilities are inadequate -- The scope of this project has vastly

increased and as such our needs have outgrown our current faculty. The

incident last month only reiterates our need for a more permanent and

isolated laboratory. Reference -- Incident Report NOVA.IR 0002036.

[REDACTED] we are expecting your [REDACTED].

Signed,

[REDACTED]

This belongs here.

Regards Alpha.