Shi no numa- just passing through?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

All right this page is a discussion over this one fact:

Is Shi No Numa an important place in its own right, or is it just where Richtoffen fled to escape Der Riese, a mere starting point for the story? Or more?

Discuss!

well, they went to der riese after shi so i dont think he fled from there. i think he fled from verrukt, the starting point. shi no numa is where the meteor crashed bringing 115 to the dinner table imo and thats it

I agree with blue i think he fled there from verruckt also since the 115 was at shi no numa

i'm not so sure Verruckt was where Richtoffen went, but in the Message in Shi no Numa it does agree with your statement:

"...You do know by now we failed to contain the asylum, and had to move the experiment here..."

This does give a good idea to what you were saying, however here is my theory.

You know that Japan and Germany decided to form an alliance before the war, and this seemed odd, however when you look at the fact of Tungska this gives an idea into why, Tungska fell into Siberia, which was owned by the Russians. The map in Shi no Numa noted how Tungska was the first record of element 115 naturally, and so it seems it is found in meteorites. In Japan (in Shi no Numa) the base has a meteor, now I don't know whether it is a fragment of the HUGE Tungska meteorite (most probable as a meteor the size of the one in Shi no Numa would have been destroyed on impact) or annother meteor, but this also contains 115 and as you see in the 'danger' room, they are mining, stockpiling, boxing, and shipping this element (the boxes with 115 written on them :P ), this is a Axis version of what is happening in Russia as they ship the element to the Nevada base:

(maxis):...If we are to keep up with the americans in this race...

and

(maxis again):Our spies gather that the Americans have a large supply of element 115 situated in the Nevada Base (area 51)

Now the only place we know of in Germany to use 115 is Der Riese and that they ship this to places such as Verruckt.

I Believe after the fall of Der Riese Reichtoffen fled (more probable that he fled before when he killed Maxis and Sam, and in this he caused the fall :shock: which goes against all the illuminati told him to do : kill maxis, which was obvously that they wanted the zombies to be destroyed* :facepalm: whoops.) to shi no numa and that he hid here, however if i stick to your idead this is what happened:

After Der Riese he fled to hide, he chose an Asylum to give him people to experimet on with 115, causing zombies (whoops again :oops: ) so he then fled to Shi No numa.

*It seems the illuminati have a strong hold over this story, they are seen giving messages to Richtoffen in Der Riese and Verruckt, i think they planned to use the 115 weapons to rule the world through the Nazis, and the zombies were an accident they couldn't afford, it would bring attention. I shall make a forum on that, probably just a theory, but isnt what this forums about :P .

The reason i think rictofen fled from shi no numa is they were out of 115 so they went to shi no numa i mean there was no signs of 115 in verrukt so that helped me supported the idea i have

But there are signs of the iluminati but as i said earlier ill put that in a different forum :P