Zombie Story Here!!! 2500+ Veiws!!!

Faust

Well, I HAD to post the eventually. This I how I blew most of my summer. Um, this may sound a little whiny, but can I be in the WWK RT now? :D

Note: skip to bottom 4 updates & extras. Think this is too long? Read the summary at the bottom jerk!

It's taken me some time but I figured it out. You see, I've seen most of the theories but I THINK I've learned the facts that most people overlook. As you can tell I have a lot of free time. Anyway, once you get this message I'd like you to write back and tell me how I did. Natcher der utten was just their first attack. The real story starts in verruckt...

First let us start with the writing on the walls located are the numbers 19382406. Split it reveals the date June 24, 1938, the day that several small meteorites pelted the ground in the small US region of Chicora. These consisted of a material not found on earth and will forever be referred to as the Chicora meteors. It also contains the numbers 9:21. At first I thought it was a time but after reading the telixion theory produced by wethegamerz.com I found it to be the bible verse Romans 9:21:

"A potter has the right to do what he wants to with his clay, doesn't he? He can make something for a special occasion or something for ordinary use from the same lump of clay."

After this it was obvious the zombies where made for something. On another wall someone wrote, "Were they attempting to make a super human army and it all go bad?" It also refers to a motto describing the H reflex in humans. It appears that the Nazis attempted to make a super army and... Something went wrong. Very, very wrong. Or very right. The date March 11th 1942, the day a serten letter was to Hitler from "Office of Alien Property". There are also two Celtic lightning bolts referring to the "SS" or Schutzstaffel, Hitler's honor guards. It seems the SS required super soldiers, a "super human army". There is also a picture of an arm being bitten & being sawed off. This is what I can gather from verruckt:

The meteor at Teskuga (later referred to in the shi no numa radio message) fell to the ground knocking the bomber in natcher der utten to the ground from the shock wave discharged from the unknown element it was made of. It also contained SOMETHING the created the zombies. The German SS later saw the effects on the element on the zombies and experimented on it verruckt in an attempt to create an army of super soldiers. (One of the Dr.s being Dr. Richtofen) Unfortunately, the experiments back-fired and the zombies attacked and killed everyone in the asylum. One American solider, Peter, was sent to investigate what happened, only to find an infestation of zombies. Peter managed to fight off the zombies, but not without being bitten by one first. To avoid turning into a zombie himself, he had to saw off this arm so the virus doesn't spread through his body. Peter continued to fight the zombies, in the process learning something very important about the zombies. He later went mad after the days in the asylum writing all over the walls in his own blood as not to forget what he learn. The Germans later returned to the asylum only to find Peter fending for his life. Peter had nothing to tell them but rambles about what he learned. It was obvious he know something important so the Germans took him off to shi no numa. Peter's rescue arrived to find only blood on the walls and the zombies waiting.

Now on to shi no numa. First off, there is a hanging man in the room with one arm missing. Could it be Peter? Next comes the radio message:

"R-4808n 37 14 06 115 48 40. I hope that you are receiving this transmission Peter, if not, then all is hope is lost. You must know by now that we failed to contain the asylum, that we had to move the experiment here. Location. The numbers will guide you. The giant must remain *static* at all costs, repeat, Der Riese must *static* remain at all costs. The DG-2 experiments continue. You're our only advantage now. Find Doctor (Richtofen) and Doctor Max, they may know what's going on. The use of element 115 is dangerous at best. I'm not sure if we can continue here. We've lost most of our best *static* team. I hope you get this. I hope it hasn't happened there too, but I'm almost out of hope. 60 54 06.96 101 55 44.94."

After seeing everything in verruckt it the recon team now knows Peter

knows a way to stop the zombies. This radio message must have been an attempt to find him. Richtofen must have worked on the original zombie experiment. Dr. Max may be an American doctor the experimented on the wunderwaffe DG-2 & 115. A quote from the meteor in storage makes it clear that the meteor is made of element 115: Ununpentium, a super heavy element. It also seems to radiate electricity, much like the wunderwaffe DG-2. It numbers in the message are also coordinates to Area 51 & Teskuga, an area in Russia where a massive meteor plummeted to Earth and exploded. It also mentions Der Riese a giant underground Nazi research facility we now know will contain the next zombie map. The plot thickens. In the Dr.'s quarters manic laughing can be heard. In addition a child can be heard singing a nursery rhyme in the boat house that has something to do with the Black Death. A sign outside the storage room can be found with the words Teskuga written on it. Lastly, when in the swamp faint voices can be heard whispering "So close to the shield," as well as a radio that plays audio to verruckt as well as a burning piece of paper with the word Die Glock. As for quotas, when hellhounds attack Richtofen may sometimes say, "Poor puppies they know no better," and when the mystery box disappears and you hear the zombie laugh Tank may sometimes say, "Sounds like kid freak bag needs to chill out!" What do I make of this?

The zombies are caused by a virus that was in the meteor that have been falling to Earth in addition to 115 the only good weapon we have to us ageist the zombies, the active source of power for the Die Glock, better known as the DG-2. The meteors at Chicora are safe at Area 51 and the meteors a Teskuga area safe at Der Riese, the giant. The only thing we need now is Peter, his information he knows about the zombies, and Dr. Richtofen. Dr. Richtofen was a wanted man after he help to create the zombies and he know it. To avoid capture he escaped to shi no numa, a palace where he can continue his experiments, but to finish his work he needed what Peter had in his head. During his studies he also appeared to create the hellhounds as a way to spread the virus and create the DG-2. But why? Richtofen thought the Nazis' goals where too pure, so why help? After being revived Richtofen says he must continue his duty to the luminary, a cultist group that believes a man named Vento Luminary found the secret to immortality. The doctor must have only helped so he may find the key to immortality. Anyway, Peter know the recon team was coming wail he was being held captive so he left clues (i.e. the sign that says Teskuga) for us if they failed to find him. Research was going great... until the meteor in storage landed. Judging by the crater it left it was not moved their as most theories believe. Once it landed all of the soldiers guarding Richtofen were infected. Richtofen survived and locked himself in the Dr.'s quarters. Peter knew they wouldn't survive and hung himself before the zombies got him. Meanwhile, the badest dudes in the world were being assembled to find Richtofen. Tank, Takeo, and Nicolai. They had no idea what was waiting for them at shi no numa.

Although I think I figured it out I still do not know who Dr. Max is but I think the kid freak bag is somewhere in... Der Riese. Well, that's it. Write back & tell me how I did figuring this out.

-srm-trpr78

UPDATE

Finally, after all this time the story is clear. I can talk about it all day, but before i get too far into it, fallow this link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eav_SU0sW1c

What does all this meen? Here is what i heard.

1st message:

a doctors voice barking orders at his assistent Edwerd wail conducting an experiment that, clearly disturbed his assistent.

2nd message:

The same doctor's voice conducting a new experiment. At first it seems like a failure, but then SOMETHING happens. The doctor MUST see it but then his doughter Samantha walks in she seems terrified, calling the experiment Lassy. Then Edwerd betrayed him. The camber slams shut. Richtofen utters one last word to his mentor. "Good-bye, Dr. Maxis". ZAP!

3rd message:

Dr. Maxis conducting resurch on the zombies in an attempt to control them. Experiment failed.

4th massage:

A grossly worped voice of a child crying that see only wanted to play with her father. Could samantha's spirt still plague the earth? >coughcough

5th:

A radio message to the German high command staiting that the bodies of the zombie accepted the virus but they can not be controled. the only weapon that can controle them is the Die Glocke. The only prototype they have is the teleporters at the giant, but he has plans too mass produce the zombies & the wunderwaffe DG-2. They would have them ready now but they don't have enough of 115. The American though do. remember the Chicora metors?

Final massage:

Test number five was used on a dog to test telepotation. They succesfuly teleported, but they did not re-appear and was tranported somewhere eles. They made a hellhound. Testing is almost done, but who to test it on next? How about Samanthas dog lassy?

Note:

This is not the telion theory! Yes, this is their footage but this is MY theory. YEASH!

UPDATE!

There is a small note in one of the rooms in der riese that says "Now to kill edward" this leads me to think that Edward is not Richtofen. Prehaps Richtofen and Edward worked together to kill Dr. Maxis. Prehaps they where both making a plan to kill him. But what's group 935? It could have been the group that tested the teleporters. Prehaps Richtofen had a plan to kill everyone in the group.

UPDATE 3:

I know i promised that i will Update when i got 800 veiws so here i go. First, i would like to give a special thanks to mell456 for helping me with this update. Thanks to him i found the following easter egg:

Opon finding a small radio i found the following message of Dr. Maxis giving Samantha her dog fluffy claiming that it's a big responsablity because fluffy will be having puppies. Opon turning Fluffy into a hellhound her puppies turned into hellhounds. This explains how the breed was started.

Stay tuned for update #4 to find the meaning of experiment 935. There's a lot of secrets in Der Riese. You just got to know were to find them...

SUPER UPDATE!!!:

sorry i havent updated in a whail. I was busy searching for various portions of info, going to school, and getting high on life. And teleporter. Groovy. Anyway, I have collected several different, pieces of data that you may find interesting:

First, I was able to find yet ANOTHER radio message. This time it is in one of the teleporter rooms. It holds a last radio message from the staff at der riese. A few good-byes are said between the scientist before a door opens and gun-shots and zombie growls can be heard. Could this be documentation of the zombie break-out?

Secondly, in the air vent upstairs a manual can be found staiting the fallowing page:

"In the event of a breach, take the syanide tablet located in you field manual. If the tablet is unavalable, there a other meathods such as hanging yourself." (please note that "hanging yourself" is bearly legable.)

Next, near the room that the radio message is found. It is a small black board with several interesting pictures a found. First is a newspaper cliping staiting "The bees are gone!" When doing resurch into bees it was found that bees once spred a rare disease. I could "bee" (pardon my pun)that the germans used the bees to spred the virus or mabey mutated the virus the create the zombies. Next are a few piictures of zombies spred around the globe, including Paris, France THe Picture of Paris perticualy strike my intrist. In the backround lies the Efal Tower, exept it looks as if it where a giant Die Glocke.

Experiment 935 is the origonal zombie experiment. This is proven by a blackboard in the lab that says that Experiment 935 was a succes, as it it next to a poster of a zombie. in addition,in the poster of a zombie a band around his arm that has a living, fleshly forarm. This proves that the zombie virus spreds through the body and CAN BE CUT OFF. This also supports my Peter theory. Read more about this later.

Now on to a curious caise of Dr. EDWARD Richtofen. Oppon play Der Riese after getting a headshot Dr. Richtofen exclaimed "Ed wants your head!" this proves that Richtofen is Edward. At least he was when he a few years younger. In addition, when getting max ammo he may yell "Master, you are too generious" this proves that the Demonic anounser in nazi zombies is Mr. Maxis and is, clearly, P.O.ed. you know, because he died.

Stay tuned for future updates, including my thoughts on several people's (painful smile) Peter Theories. Bye-bye.

PETER STORY EXTRA:

Over the long history of this thread several people have given me their take on who Peter is, what he did, and where he is. To start off, several people complained that his arm is the arm on the electricity switch in verruckt and that the electricity was in fact a Die Glocke (teleporter) and he teleported to shi no numa. I just don't think that this happened. To support my acusations, when going to the operating chair in verruckt and reload next to the wheel on it you can hear a saw running and a man screaming. This supports my theory that Peter had to saw his arm off after he was bit by a zombie. In addition, a poster in der riese shows a zombie compleatly over taken by the virus EXEPT a forarm constricted by a tunacit. this meens that if peter was bitten the virus wound need to spred from his arm through his body, so he cut it off. in addition, there is a drawing in blood of a hanging man written on on the wall. This supports the fact that he hung himself at shi no numa and predicted his own death. Next is the shi no numa radio message. some people say that Peter was the person sending the message. This is false. The sender even says that the message is for Peter. It's like a crime seen, if his a voice mail on the telephone asks for Chris and a man hung himself in the next room, isn't it safe to say that it's for the dead guy? Der Riese is where things get complicated. There is another hanging man but when you shot him fethers seem to shot out. It could be that it's just there imagination and the the characters are starting to go insain. Tell me what you think.

P.S.

Support this thread! Leave comments!... Or several!

-srm-trpr78

2000th View:

Dear read,

I am VERY happy to announce the 1000th & 2000th veiw of Zombie Story Here!!! and its updates! Today I feel that I should thank the 2000 people that have supported my thread. Altho this thread is such a large succes This was infact a PM i sent to treyarch on my take of the zombie story, wich was, i might add, promply ignored. After seeing threads titled "I know the whole story: be my friend and I'll tell you" I got steemed thinking "Is this all thess people do". That pushed me to write this thread from what i saved from the letter i sent. after the fononamal support from the community i desided to update my old thread until it Came to what you see hear! TAKE THAT TREYARCH! (Watch me get banned. lol.) In addition, I think you should be happy to know I will continur to update as new information forms. HERE'S TO 2000 VEIWS! ORAH!

SUPER UPDATE #2

I've been debating for an hour whether to call this the "BIG LABOR DAY UPDATE" or the "200th COMMENT UPDATE" so for the sake of time, let's just call this a "SUPER UPDATE".

Alright, before we get too, too far into der riese, let's set the clocks back to shi no numa. If we are to understand this war with the undead, we must understand Dr. Edward Richtofen, and if we are to understand him we must understand his behavior in shi no numa. Ocassionally, when using to DG-2 he whispers trarrifed to the others, "Do you here it? TALKING TO ME?" and upon grabing a shotgun, "NO! THE VOICES! STOP!". Origonally i just thought Richtofen was just one jaked-up fruit-loop, but after giving it some then i gave it some thought. Remmember the Laughing bookcase in the Dr.'s Quorters? What if everyday, day in, day out looked up in that hut that voice was harasing him, laughing at him, telling him to give up. What if the whole time in shi no numa Dr. Maxis's ghost was telling him to kill the others through in his head? Wouldn't you go insain? Luckaly, he seems to have calmed down enough to thiink rationally.

Next is a revisit to the hanging body in der riese. I would like to give a special thanks to Death 2 Biirds for pointing this out. Opon shotting the body, feathers come out. this we know! What we didn't think about it that Dr. Richtofen loved to stuff animals in the moment of their death. What is Richtofen was so crazy he found the body and began to stuff it with feathers!?!? There is also a body in on of the boilers that must have killed himself when he couldn't find his syanide pills when the zombies escaped. In addition, I would love to give a shout-out to (edit name in when less tired) for finding that a note in der riese in llluminati says "Kill dr. maxis" & my friend Betawolf for finding this. We know Richtofen is involved in the llluminatii, so the orders to kill him must have came from the top of the llluminati chain. Quick, hop back to the radio under the boiler. In the background you can here the PA say "Warning, the sheild is now active". Zoom back to shi no numa, quickly! now listen... did you hear that? a ghostly voice can be heared murmuring "So close to the sheild". WhAt DoEs It AlL MeEn!? Personally, i have no clue. sorry.

Now wind the clock back ALLLLLLLLLLL the way to the very start of the giant progect. Edward and Samantha are somewhat like brother and sister so Richtofen gives Samantha one of his teddy bears, cause he's kind of absessed with stuffed animals from now on Edward's new nick-name is teddy. Hence "Teddy is a lier". In addition, when primmed the Monkey Bomb may yell "You are not Sam", and before exploding "I'm coming Samantha!". This shows that the monkey bomb once belonged to samantha and that Edward or Dr. Max may have developed it a a make-shift friend to keep her company and/or out of their hair when conducting experiments.

Another thing widly overlooked is the clues Treyarch GIVES us. They said that the songs are mostly the story from a zombies POV but some parts may be revealed as the story progresses. to me ALL the songs are irrealavent EXECPT "The One". listen carefullty, some parts appear to address Peter.

Stairing blankly at the sun, waiting for may time to come:(Peter thinking) It's been days and no ones found me on the roof

All the screeming sounds like music: (Peter) I must be going nuts, I think the zombies are talking to me!!!!

Loseing all my holely dreams, someone tell me what them meen: (Peter) WTF! I'm having all these weird visions!

There's an iron sent of blood in the air, but i cant find it anywhere: (Zombie Thinking) Ger. Someones on the roof but i'm too stupid to get up their!

I've been whating for you to come her and kill me and set me free: (Peter) Yay! someones here to find my body! now my soul is at rest.

There's an iron sent of blood in the air, and now i see it everywhere: (Zombie) Sweet, more people for me to eat!

Well, that's it for this update! Hope you liked my schpeel, support this thread, ect., ect.,

-srm-trpr78

2000th Veiw Update:

As for our 2000th veiw I had desided to do to things. One, edit the 1000th veiw for "Zombie Story Here!!!"'s extra, and two, give you my latest update. Before I start I would like to thank the cumminity and the people who kept this thread alive while I was gone. Thanks for giving me the kick in the pance to type this out!

Alright, first I'll start facts suggesting (not proving) a map pack 4 for those of you that have lost hope. Rememmber the message in Der Riese containing a letter to the Reichstag? Well, listen clostly. It says that to continue the matter tranferance tests, the germans need a larged anount of element 155 (which the must have found in the meteor at shi no numa) and a larger conduit to channel the energy for it. Well, remember those photos of Paris in flames with the efel tower that looked like a teleporter? Well, what if the German's hollowed out the tower and turned it into a teleporter large enough to teleport an army. Prehaps a crtain MP4 will be held in the city of lights. (Oh, Parie)

Next are some more facts that I have found resently. One day,upon lazaly surfing the web, I found footage of a moded that gliched out of shi no numa and found out of the map a pieece of writing on a metal sheet "Power will destroy us all". Well, a teleporting army of Nazis armed with the DG-2 WOULDdestroy us. Wouldn't it? These next two facts are fairly eventful. Everyone knows about the piece of paper in der Riese in the Double Barrel room. It reads:

"The us of element 115 can resultin in matter transfrerence by duplication and reanimation of dead cells, and therefore may lead to reanimation of..."

Thee letter ends there. The last word may very from brains to corpese. This message meens nothing WERE IT NOT FOR THIS NEXT ONE. Pay attention! In the automobile garge next to the boilers in a pile of bricks go over to a single brick away from the main pile. Press relaod and the brick sinks into the floor! Under it is a note that reads as following:

"The use of 115 UnptUm (uniputaineum) releases hazardeous radiation that results in adverse effects. It is therefor impossible for the user to weild without turning himself into a..."

I don't think we need to think very long to realize the last word in "Zombie". This proves that the zombies are a result of testing from the teleporter and explains why the only zombies we've encounted are axis soilders due to exposer and not any civilens. This also meen that my PeterTheory (prepair to glout)

MAY be increct.

Well thanks again for all the help and being a great community! Expect Updates regularly from now on. HERE'S TO 2000 VEIWS! OORAH!

SUMMARY FOLLOW-UP!!!

Yes, after seven months of being dormint I'm summing my resurch up. 'Bout time too:

A few years into WWII, a project is started to resurch the effects of a mysterious element (115) is underway. (Contrairy to popular beleif, it is not truly element 115, but indium, refering to the atomicc mass. This is supported by the fact that element 115 wasnt discovered until the 21st centery, but irdium was in fact tested on during WWII, reported to glow purple and have a high pitch wail, like the DG-2 gives off.) It was test tested on by a sertain group 935, led by Dr. Maxis. (A picture of him can be seen during a teleported flash. No joke!) Through extensive testing on the "Die Glockes" or teleporters, it was found that the subjects that reamerged where unresponsive to commands and uncontroleable. (First zombies) The illuminati heard of the zombies and wanted to have that power because of an old illuminati tale that Vento Illuminati found the path to imortality. Evedently, being undead was close enough. Whatever.

Well, one way or another, the illuminati wanted in. They did this by sending in their friendly neighborhood crazed doctor Edward Richtofen. Once he was in, he kept a close tab on Maxis abd plotted to work his way up in the ranks until it was time to strike and give the illuminati a front seat to Group 935. Iterestingly, Edward made a friend; Maxis's daughter Samantha. Richtofen loved animals, perticularly the dead kind, and Samantha did equally so. They became friends to the point that Edward gave Samantha his stuffed teddy bear. He became uncle Richtofen, or "Teddy". Meanwhile, test continue on dogs in the teleporter, but nothing will work! With a shortage on dogs, Maxis uses Samantha's dog Fluffy, turning it into an energized freak (hellhound). That was the last straw for Richtofen. He locked Maxis & Samantha into the teleporter and energized them into a space between spaces. Richtofen gained control of 935.

Everything is well in Paris. The effial tower was change into a giant conduate to creat a giant teleport. Unfortunatly something goes wrong and the teleporter usleases an army of undead into the city as the Americans are moving in. The general is ordered to burn the city behind him and flee, but how could he. He reactivated the conduate and destroys the zombies. Paris is both saved and lost. Group 935 is disbanded, forcing Richtofen to continue his resurch in other areas, including an asylum in Berlin, and later in a swamp in the Phillipines. Oddly enough, as Richtofen leaves Der Riese, the experiments go arie. Somehow.

Later down the road, another breakout starts in the black forrest for seemingly no reason. A scout, let's call him "Peter". He was given a scouting assinment into one of the major areas zombies are coming from; the asylum. Withen he find a secrete that could destroy the zombies. Unfortunatly, he is bitten and must saw his arm off. (Hence the surgary chair zzzzzzzzzzz. snip.) The fourth Reich, the men working for Richtofen find him and carry him away to a swamp that Richtofen is working in. The main special task force arrive to the asylem too late to save him.

Now, an "A-Team" is being assembled. Nikolia Benski, Peter "Tank" Dempsey, and there local guide sent by the emperor to insure the survival of the human race, Takio. Takio leads the two men into a swap on on island known simply as "Shi no numa". The Swamp of Death. The leaving trying to find there missing operative. They arive to find a Edward locked up inside a hunt in a makeshift millitary base with all the soldiers zombiefied. Richtofen explains that he had to continue his resurch there with a new supply of 115, only to have the overexposer turn the soldiers into zombies. After being locked up in a shed, Richtofen claims he was bbeing haarrased by the zombies and by the spirit of Maxis. Asumming he's just crazy, the others move on. They find the opperative "Peter" in the main hut and that he hung himself. He left a radio message telling the the real Peter, as in Dempsey, everthing he learned so far and that he must find Der Riese and contain it. (Richtofen: ">cough.scratch neck<. they leave on a river boat and gives command hell for not telling dempsey the truth. reviel that small team in navada later to expand creat base area had found some mannaged compete with germans teleportation resurch. even have working die glocke. been try enter der riese years but barriar prevent advance. however it could deactivate activate main conduate would destroy zombie hive once all. richtofen refuses go at first when he is told german ss members are hunting down all ferman scientists has change of heart. use teleporter was hardly order so power grid blown. upon seeing thhe sky reveiled solar ecslips drifted over riese. lunar provide enough fly trap or open path between worlds. outbreak caused by poed samantha who only pass through this world as teddy bear edward gave left behind during eclipes ghost asylum make sence she bent taking revenge.>

Our heroes battle their way to the power switch and teleporterss to gather enough power for the fly trap, heroicly giving there lives for the greater good until Richtofen makes amends by ending his life by actizating the fly trap with him inside Der Riese, ending the mess he started.

The Freaken' End!

Don't despair! I'll be back in CoD 7!

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic